Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day Four

Day Four- Your greatest fears about weight loss.

I guess that I fear that everything will just pile up again once summer ends. I haven't lost anything yet. That's another thing I fear. That I will put so much work into this and not lose a pound.

But about the gaining everything back. Now that I'm off from school, I have so much time to go down to the park and practice tennis and run around and get some exercise in. Once school starts, I'll be eating unhealthy lunches and I'd be too tired to do anything once I get back from school so yeah...

I also don't want any stretch marks or extra skin. That would suck. I'm already healing from the stretch marks that I got from gaining weight. I don't wanna deal with anymore.

And my dad probably wouldn't be so happy about me getting skinny either. He'd probably pack on the chicken and meat on me if he sees that I'm getting to thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment