Monday, July 25, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day Twenty-Five

Day Twenty-Five - Have you ever purged? If you have describe your first experience. 

I have NEVER purged before. After reading all the dangers that purging can do to you, I'm more afraid of that than gaining weight. Plus, I hate throwing up. It's gross so I don't do it. [LOL. I got that from Victorious when that mean girl was like, 'Sweating is gross so I don't do it.']

So yeah... Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and just not eat the food. I consider throwing up but then I realize that I really don't wanna do that. Ugh. The thought of having that weird sensation in my stomach and stuff coming out of my mouth sounds so unappealing. Once something goes down, it's not supposed to come up. At least I don't think it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment