Day Thirteen - Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
Of course I'm doing it the HEALTHY way. It would be really healthy if I would stop eating those chocolates and cookies [But I'm totally eating way less now than I used to before] but yeah... I don't see the point of going anorexic or bulimic. And I'm not dissing people who are. I'm not supporting it but I now realize that the people who are anorexic or bulimic aren't stupid or crazy girls. I mean, seriously, most of us girls wanna be thinner or look better than we do now. We may try dieting and exercising and stuff but then we realize that we aren't totally perfect and we end up eating the things we want once in awhile. Most of us never resort to not eating ANYTHING or throwing up the food we ate. So the girls who do obviously have an issue they're dealing with deep inside.
Think about it. No sane girl is gonna hurt her body like that just to be thin. That's seriously crazy. It's always a deeper problem other than being thin.
Okay that's enough of that rant. But yeah, I'm not doing it the unhealthy way because even if I do lose a whole bunch of weight, in the end, I'm probably gonna gain it all back or die. You can't starve yourself forever.
Atleast with the healthy way, I can maintain the diet. I can eat sweets once in awhile but learn to eat healthy most of the time. Like I should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment