Before I get into my little review of Breaking Dawn Part 1, which I watched all last night (or really early this morning), I just have to say that Bon Jovi (whoever that guy is), was pretty hot (and kinda still is).
Sike. I know who Bon Jovi is. I'm not that ignorant, you guys. So yeah, I saw his picture while looking at the news on the Yahoo homepage (the only thing Yahoo is good for). And I was like, "Yo. This guy has some pretty eyes and a pretty smile."
Okay now it's getting hot.
This has never happened to me before until recently, but whenever I see a cute guy, it suddenly gets a bit warmer. Maybe it has always been like that but it's noticeable now since it's actually pretty warm in the house due to the fact that it's summer and woah, I'm hot right now.
I was planning on just watching Breaking Dawn from where I stopped at yesterday but I decided against it when I realized how much I actually missed. I don't know where my mind was when I was watching the movie on the TV last afternoon but watching it last night (it's actually two nights after), I felt like I missed everything. So I just began from the start.
I'm not going to write too much (I think). Just some thoughts while watching the movie.
So it wasn't the best out of all the Twilight movies. Honestly, the Twilight series is un-outstanding to me that I don't remember much from ANY of the movies. I think I remembered what happened in Eclipse the least which was the last Twilight movie I watched. I am physically incapable of watching movies at the movie theater, I think.
Anyway, it was still a pretty uneventful movie but it wasn't terrible. It was entertaining. Charlie was my favorite character in this movie. I don't really like the other characters very much. It's not that I dislike them, I just don't like them a lot. But Charlie was just funny in such a nonchalant way and I think he had really good lines.
Kristen Stewart looked very pretty in the movie. I'm not sure what they did to her. Or what she did to herself. But she just looked prettier. When they showed flashbacks of the other movies, you could definitely see a difference. Maybe the lighting or make-up. She was less pale and more livelier.
I think that the woman who plays Alice is absolutely stunning and I couldn't bare to look at her through out the movie. She is too pretty for words. And made my low self-esteem drop even lower. I think she's wearing a wig which I wasn't very fond of.
Jasper had no part of the movie. He was useless in my opinion. I used to be Team Jasper at one point. I skipped from a bunch of teams in the past few years. At the moment, I'm Team Human and plan to stay that way.
Carlisle is hot.
Though I don't think Edward is particularly attractive, I can say that is voice is so nice in the movie. I know he's British and everything. And that probably has something to do with it. But his voice and accent sounds so lovely. It made him just a bit attractive.
I skipped the sex scene. I didn't need to see it so I didn't. But I kinda wish I did now that I'm thinking about it. But I already gave the DVD back to my friend and I don't think I'll voluntarily check out that DVD for myself any time soon.
The movie was pretty fast-paced in my opinion because out of nowhere, Bella was bulging-ly pregnant with a demon baby and she was getting scary sick very fast. While I was watching the movie, I was so dumbfounded about how they made her look so skinny and frail like that. I know she didn't starve herself because she looked normal in the beginning and I don't think you can drop pounds so easily like that. I researched it up and it's all make-up and computerized fake things.
So someone comes up with the terrific idea of drinking blood in order to calm down the demon baby. And that was pretty disgusting. I was annoyed how Bella was drinking from a straw and she still managed to get blood all on her lips. I can't imagine blood tasting as good as she made it seem. But it was probably just severe pregnancy cravings.
I think I'm missing something. But how the heck is Bella supposed to explain to her parents that she had a baby in a matter of a month when she just got married? And supposedly, vampire-human babies grow a hundred times faster so the baby would be a teenager in a matter of 7 years or something. That is a trip. And when Bella becomes a vampire (if she does), how is she supposed to explain to her parents why she hasn't aged in 20 years and why her eyes have turned golden brown? Did they explain this in Eclipse and I missed it? I can't remember.
So yeah, the conception was very awkward. It was sad when Jacob thought that Bella actually died. I really felt the emotion, you know. Taylor Lautner is not the best actor in my opinion. He is hot and everything. And this is the only movie I've seen him in besides Sharkboy and Lava Girl. But he's just very awkward in acting to me. That's all I have to say about that.
Okay... I am so glad the demon baby was a girl because the name Edward Jacob is the CHEESIEST nonsense I have ever heard. I just wanted to slap Bella's hollow cheeks for thinking of something like that. She obviously still lusts for Jacob but just chose Edward instead. And now she thinks she can get both by naming her child Edward Jacob.
The wolves looked AWESOME. The human voices with the wolf sounds was a trip but the graphics were amazing. I just wanted to pet their fur or something. They looked too good.
So that's all I have to say about that movie. I'm glad I watched it. No regrets or anything. But it isn't a movie to sice.

No comments:
Post a Comment