There's a lot for me to talk about so I hope I get it all in.
Before I talk about the last day of my internship, I'll tell you how it felt TO GET HIT IN THE EYE WITH A REMOTE.
The only incident was so stupid and it would've been prevented if my sister could just SHUT HER MOUTH. I'm acting like I'm still bitter about it, but trust me, I'm over it. But it hurt so bad. My eye swelled up for some minutes but my dad immediately put ice on it so it wasn't that bad. But I'm convinced that one eye droops more than the other. But I've been noticing it a bit recently. I wonder if it's that noticeable and no one has said anything about it. Maybe I'm just seeing things but to me, it looks like I'm demented.
I'm so ugly you guys.
Anyways, my eyes is still a bit sensitive to the sun. And it feels uncomfortable if I close my eyes too hard. But other than that it's alright. But when it happened, I seriously thought I was gonna go blind and turn into Jenna from Pretty Little Liars. :P
I guess I can explain to you what happened. We were watching Cheetah Girls 2. (Yeah... It was on On Demand and I was really in that nostalgic mood.) And we didn't get to finish watching it at night, so the next day, we started watching it in the morning and we got into an argument about where we last stopped at. I knew where we stopped at since I was the one who turned it off when my parents came home. (It was the part where that Spain Dancer Guy with the Black Hair comes out to that white girl on the balcony and they kiss. My parents came back early from the party and I didn't want them to see that we were watching kissing on the TV so I turned it off immediately.)
Then this little girl thinks she's a know-it-all. And then she just aggravates me and it just escalated into nonsense.
Speaking of movies, a friend from the summer program I'm in let me borrow Breaking Dawn: Part 1. I was there when she got it from the libaray and since I watched all three of the prior Twilight movies, I might as well watch this one for free. So I asked to borrow it in exchange for a Free Frappe Coupon from McDonalds. I never gave her the coupon because my dad couldn't find the McDonalds coupon booklet. But yeah... She said it was really dumb. And I said I was sure it was. And she said that it was still interesting though, because the actors look good. And I was like, true.
This was on Monday. I started watching it after I came home with my sister on the Metro. Usually, when I get home, I eat and take a good long nap. So it was a struggle for me to watch the movie. Plus, it was kinda stupid. It was just a bunch of kissing and awkward mentionings about sex. Blah. I don't know if it was stupid because I was tired or stupid because it was stupid. I don't know.
I got to the part after Edward finds out that Bella is pregnant. And I'm gonna try my hardest to watch the rest tonight on my mom's laptop because I really want to give the DVD back by tomorrow.
I think I'll talk about the internship in another post so stay tuned for that chiz.


No comments:
Post a Comment