Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's 'Phoenix', Not 'Fenix'.


Boys are weirdos. That's it. They're all just major flirts and douchebags and they don't know what they want. They say girls don't know what they want. Guys don't know what they want. Actually no. Guys know what they want but they can't just go after that. They have to take everything.

But I'm not really hating on guys right now. 

No... Not really. I think they're cute and quite funny. But seriously. Can someone explain to me why the guys I seem to hang out with are flirty when their girlfriends are not around but as soon as they're here, they pretend you're just like the guys?

Like, I digitally colored some pictures for my "father" and we were outside when I gave it to him but it was a day when his girlfriend was actually there. He gave me a handshake, telling me good job. But today, he kept trying to get a hug from me and when I hugged him from behind, he said something about feeling my boobs on his head. 

Okay.

And then, I get a hug from "pony-tail guy" who actually wore a pony tail today. His hair looks glorious like that by the way. But he has never asked for a hug from me so that's just weird. And the girl I knew he was pursuing was right there so now I'm confused.

They're all nice but they seriously need to get their act together. If my boyfriend (if I ever have one) tried that sh**, I would be pissed.

Oh and I was recommending a Phoenix song to my "father" and he wrote 'Fenix' instead of 'Phoenix'. It's times like these when I realize that not only do I love hanging with the kids not in honors classes, I NEED to hang with these kids. They need me.

ANYWAY, today was such an interesting day. I had two finals: in Biology and in Organic Chemistry. We got a review sheet for Organic Chemistry and all the answers were posted on Facebook. So I printed the answers, cut them up, tried to write notecards for them, gave up, and cut up the review sheet and put it in my note card box. I have no shame. I've said it times before.

I didn't study for Bio until the bus ride to school as I usually do. And my bus was extra late to school so not only was I unprepared for the test, I was also LATE for the test. 

I luckily finished before the bell rang but there was a senior assembly that period and I didn't get to go until second period. I met up with a friend in the auditorium but before that someone recognized me as the girl that designed the Grad-Night shirt and laughed but I can't tell if it was a "That shirt was some sh**" laugh or "Dang! I didn't know it was you!" laugh. But I think it was the former. 

Later on today, someone congratulated me on winning the t-shirt contest. Today, I talked to a whole rack of people I don't usually talk to. Is it the spirit of seniority? Is everyone becoming nice because it's our last week? I don't know.

Anyway, let me get back to explaining my day... After the assembly, I went to my AP Lit class and we performed a scene from MacBeth. It was really impromptu. It was supposed to be a project and we were supposed to have costumes and all and we just got detailed information about it today. But my group was gusty and decided to perform today and I'm so glad I got it over with so now I don't have to go to class tomorrow but there's a 60% chance I will. 

Next was my Organic Chemistry test. I failed. The review sheet didn't help AT ALL. It was so sad. And the only hope I have is that he's going to curve the grade. Also, I think I'm gonna bring paper towels tomorrow to see if he'll take them as extra credit. 

After that, my day was chill. I had lunch. I got my prom ticket and senior picnic ticket. I sat with a group of guyfriends. And I had my RP class. I went through a lot of sh** though. I was supposed to get a reviewed and edited copy of my research paper but apparently, it had just been sitting in a tray. I came to realize that half of my paper didn't even print out and I didn't notice. It also happened so that I didn't have my flash drive so I asked my teacher for permission to come back to school before 4:30 to get it printed.

So I rushed to the bus stop to catch the shuttle to get home. Then, I quickly tried to print it at home but failed because life hates me. I left the house with my flash drive to catch the shuttle going back to school and I got the same bus driver. Then, bless my teacher's heart, she let me print in her room and I gave it to her. And now I just wait for the revisions tomorrow. I'll give her my unbounded, edited version. I'll give her my bounded version on Friday. And it'll all be good.

Now I'm just worrying about finding my AP Bio workbook. It's nowhere to be found and I've looked in all the obvious places. I didn't look today because I've been working on work and I messed up my back from rushing everywhere. I'm a complete mess, yo. 

In GOOD news though, the pay for my summer internship has increased to $2100 and now I'm actually getting paid over minimum wage. I was so pissed when I calculated my hourly wage and it was $5.00. AND I'm working basically a 9-5 job. That was no bueno. No bueno at all. But man. I'm ecstatic that I'm getting more money. I also found out today that some of the people in my program go to my school. Well, that's happening.

My last big stress for this week is finding an outfit for Friday. And I'm gonna try and do that tomorrow afternoon. I'm set on getting a muscle tee and a bathing suit with a cute pattern. I also need shorts. I may not get it at Ross but I'll probably get one from like Marshall's or something. I'll just ask the parents for money tomorrow morning. 

I am running my parents clean with all this money I'm taking. But I assured them that I'll pay them back once I finish college. 

UGH, AP BIO WORKBOOK APPEAR TO ME. Or maybe I can steal my receipt... This is really frustrating. This sh** happened to me last year and it ruined my senior year state of mind. I should pray to God about this. I surely haven't done THAT in awhile. My heart is really to wicked to pray though. Like, who do I think I am to ask things from God when I know I won't give him the time of day back... 

It's bad. It's really bad. I know. And I'm supposed to be getting baptized. I'm really just a big fake. 

I'm a fake Christian. I'm a fake daughter. I'm a fake friend.

Speaking of fake friend, I heard some things about one of my closest friends. Another friend (let's call her Lipstick) came up to me at lunch today and asked if I had seen her and I was like, "No." And then Lipstick reveals to me that she told my friend (let's call her Purple) that she couldn't be in her group of people going to prom. She told me her reasoning is that Purple is crazy and she doesn't want to pay for any damages on the rental car. But she was worried that Purple was mad. 

I looked at her confused because even though I knew Purple was out there, I didn't think she was that crazy to actually break anything. But I don't know... I realized that she really doesn't tell me everything. Purple has dropped hints that she drinks and has gotten high before but never really came out and told me. So I'm guessing that's what Lipstick means by saying "Purple is crazy". 

Anyway, I respond by saying that I thought Purple was going with another group. At least, that's what Purple had told me. And Lipstick responded by saying that the girl in charge of that group had said Purple was not going to be in her group. And I'm just like, "Wow." 

Then comes after school, I see Purple and we start talking about transportation to prom and she tells me her plans on how she's getting to prom. And she's still telling me about the same group she had planned to go to prom with. So I guessed that the girl had changed her mind. But I didn't tell her anything about what Lipstick had told me. Then comes later on at night and Purple texts me saying that she wasn't in that group anymore. And I responded, "What happened?" But I got no reply back. 

And I'm just shocked. Some drama happened earlier this week and Purple had told me about it. But I find it hard to believe that these girls are isolating her because of her "crazy tendencies" and I think they're more bitter about the other drama. Or maybe I'm wrong. I really know nothing. I can judge nothing. But it's really weird and sad to see how the friends you thought you once had are slowly backing away at the last week of school. It makes for an interesting summer, that's for sure. And I'm in an opposite position where I feel like I'm feeling more bonded with people. And I can honestly say I don't hate anyone at school. I've released a bunch of animosity towards people and I want to keep the clearest mind until the end. 

There's an NHS party tomorrow and that may just cloud up my mind with thoughts of how much I dislike all the people. So maybe I should skip out on it. We'll see. 

This post was long. I need to go to sleep. I'm trying to catch an early bus tomorrow so I can get to school early. I don't know what I'm wearing but it's class color day. It's funny. I have a bunch of these green 2014 shirts but I dislike them all... And I have NO pants. I dislike my jeans. I loathe them, in fact. All I wear are leggings and I'd rather wear underwear then put on jeans. 

Let's see how creative I can be tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment