Everyone is home because it's Memorial Day. Happy Memorial Day.
Well, no. Actually, my sister went out with a friend to go to the movies and my brothers went to the park. I'm on the internet. My parents are upstairs doing who knows what. I haven't taken a shower yet and I didn't wash my face the night before. I'm gross.
I slept until like 2 PM. Actually, I woke up and went back to sleep several times but I didn't officially get up until 2 PM. I had this really weird dream that I got in a fight with some girl at the end of the school year. And it was such a petty fight, I can't even remember what it was about. But I came out of the fight with no scratches or anything. But I got in trouble. I think I got in-school or something. I don't know. My parents were called. And it was also revealed that I was about to be prom queen but because of the stupid fight, that title would be revoked from me... Also, my dad went to school and came back with a list of all the fines I had even though I had paid them all off. So I was in even bigger trouble.
It was weird.
I don't know why I even started this post. I guess I just wanted to talk about that dream. Tomorrow is graduation rehearsal and tomorrow, I'll have to pay off my Biology fine and also get my graduation tickets and also, get my grad night t-shirt, and also get my cap and gown. My friends and I also planned on going to the movies to take advantage of $5 Tuesday. But I just realized that there was no way I would be able to carry all that stuff around. I hate carrying stuff though... UGGHH.
Maybe our friend will drive us there or something. Then, I can just put my stuff in his car.
Hm.
No comments:
Post a Comment