Seriously. If I get anything lower than a 3, I blame The Guy.
Here's how it went down. Gosh. He would pull this shit.
I got to school exactly 7:30 AM for the test. Me, thinking I was late, was rushing my booty to get my stuff down and get my AP booklet. Well it happens so that half of the people still hadn't even arrived yet. Even my friend who said she was gonna arrive super early. Basically everyone arrived a few minutes before 8:00 PM, when the test was actually supposed to start. Anyway, I chose a seat towards the back so that I can save a seat for my friend. That didn't work out by the way.
So, The Guy eventually comes in and takes his AP booklet and passes by table as he's putting his backpack away. That's how I know he pulled this sh** on purpose. Then, he goes and sits at the table across from mine. Like imagine where I sit, there's a table right in front of me, and he would be sitting at the table to the left of that table.
The thing is, I know the people he talks to and they were sitting on the west side of the gymnasium where we were taking the test. Like, there was no reason for him to sit at that table except to torture me. Ugh...
Anyways, I had a perfect view of his nice hair and his profile. F***, damn, and sh**. I couldn't focus at all on my AP Bio test and I forgot there were grid-ins at the end of the multiple choice so I didn't do that. And I forgot we had 8 questions instead of 6 so I didn't do the last two free-response questions. So that's my life. If I get anything above a 3, there truly is a God out there who loves me.
The Guy is such a tease. He's pulled this sh** before. Most notably when he sat next to me on the school bus last year and tried to pretend like he didn't know me. I tried to forget him but I can't. And at prom, if things go down, I will regret nothing and I will feel no shame. I don't care that you have a girlfriend anymore. I want to kiss you and forget about you for the rest of my life.
If you are reading this, which you probably aren't. I will be in the middle of the dance floor but not smack dad in the middle because that's Africa and I'm not that African. I'll be wearing a black and burgundy dress and I will gladly give you a lap dance. And if you tap me three times, you can meet me outside near the fountain.
I'm telling you. I have no shame and I promise, we will never see each other again. Let's make this night special. ;)
ANYWAYS, the AP Bio was the last of all my AP tests. So that's one thing checked off of my senior to-do list. And I finally got my prom dress which came out magnificently beautiful. I don't know if I mentioned this before but my first look at the dress wasn't good. It looked like a church dress. It was burgundy all over with a black lace bodice. The skirt was amazing though and it was short but had a long piece attached to it. So when I walk, my skirt blows in the wind and I look f***ing magnificent if I do say so myself.
Well, I got the tailor to make adjustments and now it's all black on the top with a sweetheart neckline and it still lace. And it's perfect. That's all I can say. Perfect.
I'm trying to get some 5-inch silver heels to complete my look and a purse. I already bought shoes but I realized that I needed more height and pumps are actually pretty comfortable. I saw these sexy ones on Urbanog and my mom's letting me buy them online and the shoes are actually cheaper than the shoes I bought which were from DSW.
The thing is, my mom's asleep so I can't grab them now and I'm afraid it'll be gone before tomorrow. Ugh...
Well, I got my hair figured out. There's a woman that works at my mom's workplace that does hair and she's only charging $15. My make-up is being done by another woman my mom knows and she's doing it at my house. My nails still need to be figured out. And I still need to buy my hair. I also need to figure out my transportation. I'm in a limo group but I have no problems with being dropped off AT ALL. I just want some sexy pictures of my taken.
So my latest stresses are my finals. I have a final in Lit tomorrow on Hamlet and other books we've done this year. I'll just read Schmoop for the rest of the night. I'm supposed to have a final in Biology and I think that's Wednesday. I need to find my unknown in Organic Chemistry. I need to get my research paper for RP bound. I forgot to get my time sheet signed by a parent... Dang. I need to buy my senior picnic ticket. I need to get my grad night shirt. I need to find my AP Bio workbook. I need to start cleaning out my locker. And I need to find an outfit for Friday, the senior picnic.
There's more stuff but they're not the biggest things on my minds. Like my graduation dress and I need to make a list of people going to my graduation. I also need to do my placement tests for Temple University. This week is supposed to be senior spirit week but f*** that. I can't think right now. I'll probably just do class color day.
I wish I didn't have to go to school every day this week. I really wanted to take like, Thursday off and go to UMD and chill with the people. But I can't. Maybe if I go in the morning and come back, I can. I'll ask my people and see what they say. That's unless I have nothing on Thursday morning but seeing as how my teachers hate me, I can see that not happening.
Gah...
I want to end this on a positive note though so let's see...
I GOT MY PROM DRESS!

No comments:
Post a Comment