Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Last Week of High School.

Oh my gosh. This is too real.

I will officially have only 5 days left of high school. I will never be a high-schooler ever again.

Oh. My. Gosh.

What do I do? I feel like I've missed so much. What happened to all those pictures I promised to take during the year? Why did I procrastinate? Where did the time go? WHY WHY WHY?

Ugh...

I realized I haven't posted in awhile. I got sick like two weeks ago and then, I had AP testing and finals. And I still have AP testing and finals. I just really got caught up with everything though I can't really say I actually studied for anything.

This coming week will be senior spirit week. Monday is College Day where we wear the apparel of the college we're going to. I have absolutely 0 Temple University apparel. Okay, not 0. I have a scarf from Temple and I have this guest pass and the lanyard has Temple University on it. But I don't even have a cherry red shirt. I plan on seeing if I can find some Temple apparel at a few sports stores today and if that doesn't work, I'll try and find myself a cherry red shirt.

I also want to buy shorts and a bathing suit and one of those tank tops with the wide arm holes. I forgot what they're called... muscle tees? Tuesday is Kindergarten day, I think. And we're just throwing back to the clothes we wore back in elementary school. I just plan on wearing this t-shirt I got from my mentor from my internship. It has a baby turtle on it and blocks so it looks pretty elementary to me. If I think of something else, then I'll wear it. Wednesday is Zoo Day or something like that. We basically dress like animals. Idk what I'll wear but I have a panda shirt I think. And on Thursday, it's class color day. We wear green.

On Friday, we have the senior picnic and we dress like we're going to the beach. And that's where the muscle tee and bathing suit come in.

Luckily, my dad is home so he can give me money and transportation.

It's also Mother's Day. That's important. My mom's at work though but I'll eventually have to call her up and wish her Happy Mother's Day.

Until then, I need to finish coloring some pictures for a friend. He wanted it back last week and I didn't have them done. I totally forgot about them actually.

Then, I have to clean my room and then, I have to see if I can at least complete my math placement test for Temple. Yep, I procrastinated big time on that. Then, I have to call the tailor doing my prom dress. I saw it last week and tried it on and the skirt was perfect but the top looked like so boring and reminiscent of a little girl's church dress. I had no idea what he could do to make it look better except make the bodice sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline. It's a one-shoulder sleeved dress so I had him also thin out the strap. Hopefully, it makes a difference because I eventually saw all these beautiful dresses on Facebook and Instagram and all of them were so glittery and beautiful. And mines paled in comparison.

Please, please let this look good.

I do have my shoes though and they're silver. It's kinda basic but I think they're cute and they're comfortable. I feel like wearing them right now.

I just did and I still like them.

So I think I'm gonna go on a detox to see if I can lose some upper body weight because even though my legs are fine, my stomach isn't. I've got a gross pouch and my arms are flabby as sh**. This isn't a good time to start working out and thinking I'm gonna get significant results but whatever. Something is better than nothing.

In my defense though, I'm still sick and in fact, I just let out a cough right now. So...

I'm also gonna start whitening my teeth with baking soda again. I was before but I kinda stopped. Maybe I'll get those Crest 3D Lightening strips or whatever they're called. No yellow teeth for me.

I also need to get my face wash. I know I'll be wearing foundation but foundation looks best without those Crunch bar crisps in them so I need to get my face on point.

I didn't tell you guys this but I got my eyebrows waxed and now I have eyebrows that are on point except for the fact that I have crusties under my brows because the lady that did them burned that area with the wax. So it went from being red, to dark and crusty, and then I ripped the crust off but there's still a bit of redness and crust still there and it's gross actually.

I guess for prom I'll just get them threaded.

And yeah... I don't know what else to say.

I really do need outfit ideas for Friday. I have to wear "summer clothes" but I have a pudgy stomach but I want to still look cute without looking frumpy.

Even though I've got two out of three of my AP tests down, I got my fines finally paid off, and school is almost over, I'm still stressed out. Gah...

I'll leave it here. I have things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment