I don't know how birds and bees correlates to "the s-word" and I looked it up on Urban Dictionary and the explanation was so confusing. Why parents use it to explain the s-word to their children? I don't know.
But I remember back then when I was pure.
I didn't really know what sex was. I was always taught that children came from God. I still believe so. But my understanding was so twisted. I thought that once you got married, it was like, you were automatically put on a list to be given a baby. All you had to do was get married and you got a kid. That was that.
I heard of sex. Because I watched a lot of TV. But I never understood what was going on. It looked like two people with no clothes just hugging in bed. And kissing a lot. That's it. And then a baby appeared in your stomach.
I didn't know anything about divorce. I didn't even know it existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment