Now I'm sniffling my nose because I was tearing up because my mom was insisting that I should be a medical doctor. I don't want to work with people. I care for them but I'm not the kind of person that likes being around a whole bunch of people everyday. Maybe my mom does but not me.
I'm afraid to tell them what my actual interests are.
I like artistic stuff. Like designing. I'm not the best drawer out there but I enjoy drawing. I like designing things. Making things look presentable. I like computers... I wanna do what Bill Gates does. And own a company like Apple. It's like the best of both worlds. I love music too. And Apple makes iPods. And they make computers! And I could design how the new gadgets would look and stuff. Which would be totally awesome. But I have no idea what that is. And I don't really like Tech anymore. Ugh, I hate technology class. Maybe because it's at the end of the day and I don't like the teacher. But looking at those pointless stuff on the pages. Like tools and the make-up of things. It's so horrible. I don't learn anything.
My weave is so itchy. But if I scratch too much, my cornrows would get undone. I need to wash my hair. I have dirt from my hair wedged into my nails.

I know. :(
Ugh, I hate the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment