Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Did You Say About Me? Why Are You Laughing? You're Gonna Walk Away? Okay, Fight Me.

This actually happened yesterday but I forgot to remember to tell you about it.

So I was just coming into school and I went to my locker in the old building to put some things away. I didn't see my friends at their lockers. [But then my bus was late so I knew they were probably in the new building by now.] I walked to the new building and these girls that I always see at these lockers near the entrance came up to me.

Specifically one girl actually. And she was like, "Excuse me?" I was like, "Yeah?" Then she started saying some bull. I didn't really hear her that well. I was like, "Huh?" And then her friends all skinny with their weaves, overdone eye make-up, and gloppy glossed lips started laughing all ugly and walked away. I have no idea what they said and then they just walked away. Thankfully, my friends were not very far away but I didn't tell them what happened.

It's really bothering me because I have no idea what they said about me. I think they said something about bait but I'm not really sure. Whatever they said, it couldn't have been good. And I was planning on confronting them today but those scaredy witches weren't there. But then we had a two-hour delay [because yes, it snowed quite adequately last night but not adequately enough apparently]. [I'm still upset that they didn't close school. Stupid Board of Education.] But I bet their lazy delinquent bums couldn't get out of bed this morning.

The thing is, I don't even look at those girls. I don't know them at all. I don't even remember how they look like except this one girl because she looked like someone I knew. But yeah... What the heck did I do to them? Was it my hair that offended them? It was a little messed up that day. And I'm getting chubbier. Is it because I'm fat? Are they jealous of me or something? I don't know.

I'm so overwhelmed right now. The second quarter is almost over and I half-did my Algebra 2 Test and I forgot to turn in my Chapter Notes for Biology and I still have a C in P.E. [79% C now] and I did my Reading homework all in one period so I have no idea if I'm gonna get a good grade on it. I actually tried doing it on my computer in the extra 2-hours I had but then my stupid laptop decided to go off and all my work was erased. I was seriously about to cry. I was so pissed.

Eh, that's all folks. I feel like throwing up. I made myself tea and I used this 100% Natural Tea that my grandma got from a hotel back in September. I don't think it was good. It didn't even taste that good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment