I shouldn't be surprised. I'm actually not. In fact, I was scared to even watch it when it came on last night because I knew it was gonna suck just from the previews and commercials.
It certainly did not live up to Mean Girls #1. That movie was beyond more awesome.
The whole story was so predictable and rushed that it didn't even feel like a regular 2-hour movie. It felt more like someone scrambled to make some something up in 2 weeks with a low budget. That's why all the actors sucked. The people who made this movie just hired "pretty" looking actors that were cheap and couldn't do chiz. Seriously, the acting made me cringe. The person who made this script just added curse words to all of the lines to make the movie sound more bada** than it actually wasn't.
The only awesome character on Mean Girls 2 was the principal. And he was in Mean Girls 1 so that's not right.
The main character, Jo, or whatever, was this perfect little teenager. She was nice, smart, pretty, good in mechanics and construction, and she had this bada** look. AND she got the boy of her dreams who happened to be perfect also. (I call the boy Siempre Tu throughout the whole movie because that's the song he made. Seriously, he should just stick to singing.) But yeah... it was SO predictable, I'm telling you.
I mean, the movie was funny at times. But most of the time, I was laughing at how bad this movie actually was. I'm so glad that I didn't have to pay anything to watch it because that would've sucked to the highest level. I would only recommend you to watch this if it was late at night, on your period, pigging out on ice cream with your girlfriends or sisters or something. That's it. Anytime you feel bad about yourself, watch this movie and laugh at how horribly uncreative some people could be.
Oh, so let me just update you on my life. Well, I'm starting to write again. Right now, I'm working on this story that I'm calling "I Am Mad". I have a lot of unfinished stories that I need to get done... But I think I'm gonna post the story on here just in case. The space on my laptop is getting eaten up so I need to get all my stuff saved somewhere. And I also need to delete some stuff. I might just delete all the music I have on here.
OMG. I'm watching Tom and Jerry. You know why? Because there was no school today. But I never realized how bad Tom and Jerry is. They just got drunk. (And then people talk about how bad TV is today...) This is where it all started. Cartoons.
Oh and I did some Tae Bo today. I think what inspired me was True Life. There were these 2 women, well one was a woman, the other was like a teenage girl. They both had food addictions. One of those women were CRAZY. Oh my goodness. Whenever someone was eating food, she got mad. She's always eating out. When she was at a dinner party, she filled one plate and put in the fridge. Then she got another plate of food to eat during the time. She started saying stuff about food-gasms and stuff. She was funny but crazy. The teenage one, I was proud of. I think she actually tried. And in the end, she did something with her life. She got a boyfriend, started dressing better, lost a pant size. She's an inspiration.
That's all I got right now. So bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment