Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ha ha. I'm Totally Slacking Off.

I dunno. I guess I just don't have anything to say. Nothing cool has happened. Unless you want me to rant about pointless things. Which frankly, I don't feel like doing.

So OMG, I got up at 6:55 AM today. Do you know how freakin' late that is? That's when I leave out the door to go on the school bus. And I was still in my night clothes and my parents were still sleeping. So my mom is making us sleep early. AT 9:00 PM! Do you know how impossible that is? I haven't attempted to sleep at 9:00 PM since I was in like, 5th grade or something.

I'm freakin' full but I'm still craving something else to eat. All I had were snacks. I had like some of these soy energy nuts thingies. Those things are addictive. They don't even look like they taste good. But somehow they do. And they're healthy. I mean, it's soy. Why wouldn't it be healthy? And it has these cranberry raisin thingies that are absolutely yummy.

Then I had some puff puff. Except I didn't feel like eating it after I warmed  it up. And I had a little Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a plastic cup with milk. I would've had more but that's all we had left. And before all that, I had waffles and butter. [Note: This is after school]

Gosh. No wonder I'm so fat. I don't think it's fair. I have friends who eat WAY more than me and they're practically underweight. Almost.

Oh and I don't like my Tech teacher. Since he made me annoyed today. I'm gonna use his real name. WHICH IS MR. HENDERSON! THERE! He made me go all the way back to the old building, and up the stairs, to get a temporary ID. And then took some points away from my grade. The quarter is almost finished. I'm seriously freaking out. I don't even wanna look at my grades because I'm pretty sure some of them have dropped. Like my English grade. I didn't turn in my questions because I typed them and the stupid library decided to be closed today. Gosh.

All my stuff is freakin' missing for some reason like:
My phone
My Algebra 2/Trig book
My ID
My library book [which has been lost for awhile now]

And probably some more things. I don't know... And I'm mad about that. >:( This site should have smilies so I can express how I feel. Looks like this one is gonna be short. Ah well. It's my blog. No one reads it anyway. I can make it as short as I like.

Tee hee. It's 9:00 PM. 

Mean Hey HEY! Look at this. Do you guys have those Smiley Central things on your toolbar? I used to use them ALL the time when I was like 9 and started making websites and shiz. I'm gonna post the links of the websites I made and abandoned. I don't remember the password to it but whatever.


All4Kids
SparkleMania [when I became obsessed with sparkly backgrounds]
AllMusicVideos [when I first learned how to put videos on sites]
HabboDays [when I was obsessed with habbo]
Best Friends 4 Ever [made during 6th grade when I realized that it was my last year of elementary school]


Ah... the memories. :l Wait, let me use one of my cool Smiley thingies.

Happy


I really hope the sites don't get deleted or something. So I can look back at them when I'm like 20 and famous. And be like, you wanna know how my childhood was? SHUH BAM! Show them my links. Everyone would flock to them. And they would go on some Hall of Fame thingy for Most Sacred Sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment