Guess what?
Our school let us out two hours early. I guess because apparently it was supposed to snow. Which never happened. Until 7:00 PM. So there really was no point of leaving two hours early. But whatever. I got to see a whole episode of Maury for once.
When they told us about our early departure, I was in 2nd period. So we had to stay in 2nd period for a little longer before we go to lunch. So our whole lunch schedule was messed up and our class was forced to have D-lunch [the last lunch]. Luckily, I had friends in that lunch. I saw in front of Jonathon as I waited for Justice who never came back.
It was a funny lunch actually. This kid ate all my apple sauce. I would've ate my applesauce but I didn't have a spoon. And I was too lazy to get up and get one, you know.
That's when the craziest thing happened. There was a FOOD FIGHT! I had never been in a food fight at Picnic High but I've heard of them. I didn't get hit at all but I ended up forgetting my bag in the lunchroom. The whole thing was chaos. I noticed everyone's faces were so, I don't. Weird. They all looked scared and everyone was going OOOH. And that's when I looked forward and up and I saw all this food flying in the air. It was really a sight. I was about to just stay there to tell you the truth until I saw everyone running. So I ran. I got squished in between to tall people. I didn't even have to use my legs. I was practically slid out.
And when I went back to get my backpack, the administrators were closing the doors. I didn't see any of my friends so I went to the new building to get my jacket. When I came back, the lunch room was deserted and there was food and all this other chiz. There was a wasted full pizza next to my bag. My bag was on the floor actually. But other than that, it was totally unharmed. Thank God.
When I told Jackie about it, she was like got all mad like, "Why didn't you get hit?" See how evil my friends are. They don't even come to ask if I'm okay or come to see me. Instead, they get mad at me for not getting hit. After I got my hair red for her and this is what she tells me. I'm glad I didn't get hit. Just to show that MOFO.
I think I had something else to say but I forgot. I need to write these things down.

No comments:
Post a Comment