Okay, so I was doing my Algebra 2 homework, right? It wasn't too long ago actually. Like an hour ago. And while I was doing it, I kept thinking back to when I was in 8th grade. Those were the good old days. I wish I could go back in time, fix my regrets, and just live it over again for a little while.
But that's not the point. This got me thinking about when I was even younger. And then I started singing the into of Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. Aw, Gwen Stefani. When I was younger, she was one of my favorite artists. So I just wanted to make a list of all the artists I LOVED back when I was younger. [Like from 1st grade to 4th grade young]
1. Gwen Stefani
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani
And the song everyone probably knows by her is Hollaback Girl.
2. Akon
Locked Up - Akon
And the song everyone probably knows by him is Lonely.
3. Maroon 5
Wake Up - Maroon 5
And you probably know This Love by them.
4. Eminem
Ha ha. Who doesn't know Eminem?
I loved When I'm Gone by Eminem. And Shake It.
I'm not even gonna tell you what song you know by him.
5. Destiny's Child and Beyonce in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment