Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh Yeah. My Brother's Birthday. Oops. Forgot.

My brother's birthday was like two days ago. I was planning on posting then but I totally forgot.

So... there's no school today. Again. 

We didn't have school yesterday either. Because it snowed. 

I mean, I kinda miss going to school now. The only thing I hate is waking up in the morning. If I could just have about 3 more hours to sleep, I'd be all good about going to school. Seriously.

But there's really no freedom because there's this dude working around in our house. Our living room is a mess. There's a big pile of furniture in the middle and he covered it with a white blanket. And then there's some painting stuff on the side. The living room downstairs is worse. There's like, white powder everywhere and a HUGE freakin' board blocking the side of the steps. It's so ugly that I can't stay down there. So I'm pretty much stuck in my room.

I wanted to exercise but that's not really possible.

So did I tell you that first semester is over? And now I don't have Personal Fitness anymore? Yeah, now I have health. I've heard a lot of things about that teacher. She makes you do skits and present everything she assigns. You have to tuck in your shirt and take off your sweater. You always have to wear your ID. [And now I have to go buy one.]

Tuesday was the first day of Health [my brother's b-day] and we had a substitute! Here's a video of me and my friends doing no chizz in class.

Wait, now I have to go find my camera. Hey if I remember, I'll post it.

So I actually cooked breakfast yesterday. There was nothing better to do so I was like, Why Not?

So me and my sister made eggs and plantains and hash browns and oranges. It was pretty good only I didn't make enough eggs because I thought it was only me and my sister eating. But then my brother comes along (who had been awake WAY before we did) and starts eating our food. But it was cool. 

I'm so bored. I'm still working on that I Am Mad story... 

That's all I have to say. I hope life gets a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment