Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lazy Sunday.

I could definitely go back to sleep right now even though I woke up about three hours ago.

My grandmother finally left about an hour ago. Before she left, all I did was cut some olives and a red pepper for a salad, washed some dishes, made a smoothie, and ate cereal. Now I'm watching YouTube videos when I'm supposed to be finishing homework.

And I'm ready to go back to bed.

Ugh.

I wanna keep a food diary but I'm not really going to count calories. I already have a good idea of what I'm supposed to eat in a day and if I eat only when I need to and the amount I'm supposed to, I think I can lose weight over time.

But here is what I ate so far and what I plan to eat for the rest of the day and the times I'll eat and blah blah blah...

Breakfast [12:30 PM]:
- Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Reduced-Fat Milk

Lunch [4:00 PM]:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Smoothie

Snack [6:00 PM]:
- Tea
- Celery and Hummus

Dinner [8:00 PM]:
- Yams and Spinach

Late-Night Snack [11:00 PM?]:
- Tea
- Pineapple?

Yesterday, I got my acceptance letter from the University of Scranton, which is in Pennsylvania. I got the Presidential-Dean-Whatever Merit Scholarship Award. It was $22,000 which is a LOT except that I decided to look back at the price of the school and it was about $50,000 just to go there so um.. No.

I was looking at the CollegeBoard page for the school and I have no idea why I chose to apply to this school. It doesn't seem to have many redeeming qualities. And it's a Jesuit school and ugh... Maybe if the amount of money was larger it would've been all good. But it's not!

Ugh. Where's the money YOU COLLEGES?! WHERE'S THE MONEY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment