Thursday, January 16, 2014

Once Again, I'm Going Insane.

I ended up missing the deadline for the greeting card scholarship. I'm so annoyed. I wish I had just sent in whatever I could. I'm good at bullsh*ting. Why didn't I just bullsh*t?! At least I'd have had a better shot at winning the $10,000 scholarship than not submitting anything at all!

But if I think about it too much, I just might punch a wall or something.

Too late.
But I did get another acceptance letter... from Howard University. I don't think I'm going to go there. I don't even think I'm even going to fill out the FAFSA for this school. They didn't give me a scholarship award from what I could see so I'm not gonna bother.

I'm just going to chill for the rest of this night. Actually no. I'm going to be scoundering (is that even a word?) for scholarships that I can do because I'm so upset about missing the deadline for the greeting card scholarship. UGH.

But then after that, I'll watch the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars and the first episode of Fosters and eat pineapple and drink tea and then, I'll go to bed.

Tomorrow, I'll have to wake up at like 8:30 to get ready for internship, which I'm going to at 10:00 AM and I'll leave at 1:00 PM. Then, I'm planning on going to the mall to exchange my hoodie for a smaller size (and a different pattern if I can find it). And then, I'll buy myself some Burger King and maybe some McDonalds for the rest of my siblings and come on home. I want to stay at the library too but I kinda just wanna chill on Friday too.

Today, I had my second participant and she was a bit more difficult. More so than my first participant. This one was absolutely sweet but she didn't really understand my directions. And she didn't know how to use a mouse. And I noticed that she would sometimes pick a picture because she thought "the baby tiger was cute", rather than because she thought it was the answer. And sometimes, she would pick the wrong answer intentionally. And she complained a lot about being bored and I had to keep telling her that she would be over soon and if she completes the entire thing, she'll get a prize at the end. And that's what kept her going.

I don't know if it'll be a drop or not. I'll look at the data tomorrow. But she's basically what I expected my participants to be like way more than how my first participant was. And because my first participant was SO perfect, I was a bit caught off guard with my second participant.

So here's what I ate today. I calculate this as I write so it's all surprise to me when I see my total calories for the day.

Breakfast:
- Peanut-butter-filled crackers (190)
- Strawberries (30)

Lunch:
- Peanut butter and jelly (350)
- String cheese (60)
- Applesauce (100)

Snack:
- Celery sticks w/ hummus (100)
- Peanut-butter-filled crackers (190)
- Tea (60)

Dinner:
- Potatoes w/ broccoli (450)

Snack [Haven't eaten it yet.]:
- Pineapple (30)
- Tea (60)

Total: 1,620 calories

That's above my limit and I promised myself that I would stay under 1400 for today. I promised myself a lot of things today that I didn't do. Gah. I'm still gonna have my cheat day tomorrow. But I'll try to stay under 1500 calories. Food is good and this is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment