I left my big coat in my mother's closet and it had all my sh** in it, including my UMD ID, which I was going to use today to get back home. But noo. It wasn't ANYWHERE. I ended up almost being late for my bus and I had to take my slightly lighter jacket.
So I stayed after school today and oh my gosh, I'm so glad I did. My friends lighten my mood. We were supposed to stay for SADD but we got there too late so we just bolted. There was a wrestling game that day and it happened to be between my old school and my new school. I actually saw a few people I knew but I didn't get to say hi or anything. I would've stayed for the game too but it happened so that it didn't start until 5 pm and I wasn't trying to go home in the dark so we didn't stay for that.
We ended up leaving the school and going to the mall to get ice cream because that makes sense. Eating ice cream in the winter. And then, I had to pay for bus fare to get home. I ended up standing outside in the freezing cold waiting for the bus and I couldn't even check when the bus was coming because my phone started acting like a f***ing b**** like it's been doing for the past few months (except even more extreme now).
Let me just complain about my phone to you:
FIRST, it does this thing where it freezes and then I have to turn off/turn on my phone and when I turn my phone on, my phone goes from a full battery to low battery. As in, it's about to shut off low. It's actually insane.
SECOND, it keeps saying I'm low on space and memory. Well, I don't know what to do about that. I've deleted what I could delete. But seriously, I don't even have that many apps. And I've had the same amount of apps since forever so I don't know what the heck is going on.
THIRD, the keyboard stops working all the time. I'll be trying to search something up on Google or text someone and I will press a letter and it just won't happen. Nothing will show up. It's so frustrating when I'm trying to send something important really quickly.
And I have a whole bunch of other qualms that I won't get into.
My "best friend" pissed me off this morning so... I was glad when I got to see my other close friends and hang otu and talk with them. We talked mostly about our plans for the summer: getting jobs, going on road trips, skipping school, going to the beach, etc. It sounded so nice and blissful.
We're planning on skipping school and going into D.C. and just getting lost. I thought that sounded like a magnificent idea. We're also thinking about going to Ocean City for a day or two and stay in a hotel for one night. The problem is just trying to tell our parents that boys will be there. Another great idea my friend offered was taking a train into New York City. I thought that was the best idea yet. We wanted to go on a road trip up there but we realized that our parents wouldn't like the idea of us getting in a car with a teenage boy who has only been driving for a few years. But train, I can do train.
One of my friends offered up just skipping school and chilling at a meadow and I thought that was the best idea yet. First of all, it was free and second, it would be relaxing. I just don't know where any good meadows are but the idea sounded wonderful. It was something I've always wanted to do too but I didn't know how others would take it.
We'll also probably go swimming a few times and go to $5 movies and go to Six Flags or Kings Dominion. It's so easy to plan things but it's not as easy to carry them out, unfortunately. But I hope everything does turn out great.
Everything sounded so nice though, especially with the cold winds beating our faces and numbing our fingers. Oh gosh. I can't begin to describe how much suffering I went through. The winter is so cruel.
But I really can't wait for the summer. I despise the heat but I love the freedom. And I need to get started on those internship applications and planning what I'm going to do in the summer and blah blah blah, etc. I don't want to think about scholarships, how I'm going to pay for college, or what colleges I have to apply to and what colleges I'm going to get in and what major I want to do. I just want everything to be figured out before then. I even stopped thinking about the little college things that I was enjoying for the past few days, like college dorms and college boys and etc. Thinking about money, your parents' different values, and all the stuff that I can't control just makes the happy things upsetting.
So... I wanted my body to be on point by summer but it seems bleak. Today, I thought I was gonna do a good job but it all went downhill after I ate ice cream. I went home and ate two 90 calorie bars, 100 calorie yogurt pretzels, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then, for dinner, I ate some chicken alfredo and an applesauce. I think I'll do a calorie count because this week was the week I was gonna get it together.
Breakfast:
- Carrot and beets muffin (180 calories)
- Orange Juice (80 calories)
Lunch:
- Orange chicken w/ white rice (350 calories?)
- Applesauce (100 calories)
Snack:
- Strawberry cheesecake ice cream (160 calories)
- Two snack bars (180 calories)
- Yogurt pretzels (100 calories)
- PB&J (350 calories)
Dinner:
- Chicken alfredo (200 calories)
- Strawberry applesauce (90 calories)
Total: 1790 calories
Yep. That's a lot. But whatever. I'll do better tomorrow.
Anyway, I found my coat in this downstairs closet that no one uses. My mom obviously put it here even though she acted like she didn't even see my jacket. But whatever. I have my UMD card and my big jacket and things better be swell tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment