Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Estitiamty [New Word]

Okay, since I've been totally obsessed with Numb by Linkin Park, there's this one part of the song that keeps going through my head.

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you."

I have a doodling disorder so I had this urge to write the lyric all over my Algebra papers. So instead, I took the first letter of each word and wrote it had one word in order to let out my doodling urges while not messing up my notes.

So I got ESTITAMTY. And I was like, "OMG. It looks like a freakin actual word." I was freaking out a little as I decoded it thinking that it was some subliminal message. But it wasn't. I googled it too. Estitiamty isn't a word. But I'm gonna make it a word. I think it should mean something about someone holding you back when you wanna go forward.

 Let's move on.
This was a while ago when I was on my... you know.... "PERIOD"

I realized that so many other girls were suffering at the same time. It made me happier. :) Seriously, I think about 3 girls told me either to check them, they were having cramps, or they were straight up on their period.

I heard somewhere that it's possible that the reason why your mom or your close friends might have their periods around the same time you do because of the hormones or whatever and being so close to each other all the time. I think it's the same thing at school. You're around the same people all the time so you're getting all their sweat and skin particles, you know.

1. how many relationships have you been in ?
- None.

2. what is one thing you cannot stand at all ?
- I can't stand when people continue to do things that I TELL them are annoying. Or when people are just plain ignorant.

3. have you ever gotten into fight ?
- I mean, with my siblings. And little arguments. But not a full on fight with knives and fists or something.

4. are you currently in a relationship ?
- Nah...

5. what's your favorite food ?
- Meh. I like lots of foods.

6. when's the last time you cried ?
- I almost cried after watching this PETA video and the pig's throat was slit while he/she was still alive and it was just flipping and flopping as if it was having a seizure on the ground struggling to breathe. It was disheartening.

7. what's your favorite song ?
- At the moment, I'm loving Numb by Linkin Park. It's old. I DON'T CARE.

8. what's your biggest fear ?
- Death and Failure.

9. if you could be trapped on an island with one person , who would it be ?
- Someone who knows a bunch about survival.

10. chocolate or vanilla ?
- Either.

11. do you play video games ?
- Nah...

12. what are your plans for the future ?
- I'm going to college, that's for sure. But that's where it stops.

13. what's your favorite color ?
- I like them all.

14. do you consider yourself pretty ?
- Not really.

15. what does your usual wardrobe consist of ?
- My school uniform. White polo shirt, hoodie, khaki pants, converse, and maybe a mood necklace.

16. do you like school ?
- Not really.

17. how old are you ?
- I'm 14. I feel like I've been 14 for too long. But I don't wanna be 15... :P

19. do you have a drivers license ?
- Of course. I be riding up to school in a Mercedes, dude.

20. was this quiz boring ?
- Meh. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment