Monday, April 25, 2011

My Perfect Hoodlum Hubby :D

Yes! Here's another survey. I'm gonna write an actual blog post later today. Like, right after I finish this one. But this survey makes more sense. I can look back at it when I'm 30-something with kids or whatever. And compare by perfect hubby to my future hubby. That would be totally awesome, right?

Eye color?
- Preferably greenish-brown.

Height?
- Taller than me. But I don't think I want him to be short. So 5'6" is a good size, right?

Long hair or short?
- Not too long. I'd prefer not passed his neck. But I like long hair. It's just that my parents don't. And my perfect guy has to be someone my parents can approve of.

Glasses?
- That would be hot.

Piercings anywhere?
- Mmm. I like piercings. Maybe an eyebrow piercing or lip piercing.

Chest hair?
- I don't mind as long as it's not too hairy. But if he's totally awesome, I wouldn't care.

Buff or skinny?
- A little muscular. ;D

Funny or serious?
- Funny.

Outgoing or shy?
- Outgoing, to make up for my shyness.

Is it okay for him to have a lot of female friends?
- Not really.

Would he be a smoker?
- NO.

How about drinking?
- No. Well, as long as he doesn't drink too much.

And swearing?
- None at all.

Would he pay for you if you were on a date?
- Yes.

Does he kiss you on the first date?
- It would be sweeter if he just kissed me on the cheek.

Where would you go for dinner?
- An exotic restaurant that's not the usual Olive Garden or Red Lobster or Taco Bell or whatever.

Would he buy you expensive presents for no reason?
- That would be awesome.

Would he write poetry about you?
- I don't like when people emphasize my features. I feel uncomfortable. It would be sweet if he does but I'm not adamant about it.

What sports would he play?
- Soccer, tennis, and whatever. But tennis is a must. He doesn't have to be good. He just has to want to play with me.

Is he an artist of some sorts?
- YES! It would be cool if he can draw really well. Then we'll help our kids with their art projects together.

Does he use the word dude?
- Once in awhile.

Is he sensitive?
- Not anymore sensitive than I am.

Can he sing?
- He doesn't have to be good. But it would be cute if he likes to sing.

Is he sarcastic or sincere?
- Sincere.

What kind of car does he drive?
- A nice, respectable-looking one.

How old is he?
- Um. If he was my boyfriend now, he would be 15 or 16. I don't like freshmen. (Even though I am one.)

What's his name?
- Whatever his name happens to be. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment