Sunday, April 24, 2011

Questions That You Don't Get Asked Everyday

I know this blog is about to be chocked fulled of surveys but... In a way, I don't really care. I made the blog for me. I wonder if I'll look back at this in my senior year in college and actually read this.

When's the last time you ran?
- I don't know. Probably yesterday when I had to chase this little girl (named Zaza) out of the yard.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
- Nah... Well, I have a little tear on my skinny jeans but nothing bad.

What are you dreading right now?
- I'm dreading going back to school because I have all this spring homeork to finish and guess what? I'm procrastinating.

Do you celebrate 420?
- No... Maybe because I don't know what that is...

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you guys do?
- I stay in my room until they leave. But they NEVER leave until like 4 hours later.

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
- No. I thought I liked running but I realized that I don't.

Do you own a pair of Converse?
- Yep. I WANT MORE.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
- Nah... We don't make cookies in our house.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
- Yes.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
- YES! That's why I don't listen to the radio anymore.

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
- I used to a whole lot when I was younger.

How do you eat oreos?
- I don't eat oreos. I don't like them anymore.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
- Nah.. I don't care for anyone that much. I'd just call them.

Are you cocky?
- I don't think I am.
Could you live without a computer?
- I probably could but it would be severely hard and I might have some bouts of withdrawal.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
- Nah... Only when visitors come and then I only wear my nice sandals or something.

Who or what sleeps with you?
- I sleep with my sister.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
- Oh man. At this very moment, I think we have about 8. Three house phones, and five cell phones.

What do you do when you're sad?
- I cry.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
- My parents. Or my sister and brothers.

Last time you saw your best friend?
- I don't know who my best friend is. But the one I have in mind, I haven't seen since last year.

Are you in high school?
- YEP.

What jewelry are you wearing?
- None.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
- Not really. But this Zaza girl is getting there.

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
- GirlsLife.com Answerology.Seventeen.com YouTube.com

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
- Nah...

How do most people spell your name?
- The normal way. My name is pretty common.

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
- Yes. :D Maybe just his shirts.

Where do you work?
- I don't work.

What are you doing tomorrow?
- More homework probably.

Favorite name for a girl?
- I'm not sure yet...

Favorite name for a boy?
- Jayden or Angel.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
- I might do what my mom does and keep my last name in the workplace but use my husband's whenever I'm going to formal occasions or something.

When was the last time you left your house?
- Last night.

Do you return your cart?
- You know those little tents that they have outside for the carts? Yeah...

Do you have a dishwasher?
- Yeah. We never use it to wash any dishes. And I think it's broken.

What noise do you hear?
- Adults talking.

Would you survive in prison?
- OMG. NO. I wouldn't kill myself but I would surely suffer.

Who is the youngest in your family?
- The youngest in my nuclear family is my little brother who's 8. But of all the people in my house at this moment, the youngest is 4.

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack?
- Hmm... I would say this girl named R----. Definitely.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
- OMG EVERYONE has the same name as I.

What's the last thing you purchased?
- Honey bun. I'm never eating a honey bun ever again. Do you know how much calories that thing has? 610!

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
- Not really. I usually give them the money to buy me stuff.

What brand are your pants right now?
- xhiliaration.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
- Yes.

What brand is your digital camera?
- I think it's... I have no idea.

Do you watch movies with your parents?
- My parents aren't big movie watchers. But when we do watch movies, we usually watch Nigerian movies or something.

What song best describes your life right now?
- Numb by Linkin Park.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
- Nah...

Are you taking college classes right now?
- I'm not sure... Okay, so I take Algebra 2/Trig and apparently, the book we're using is a college book but idk. It doesn't seem so. But what do I know? I'm not in college.

Do you like sushi?
- I've never tried it. I will one day.

Do you get your hair cut every month?
- Nah...

Do you go online everyday?
- YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment