Friday, April 8, 2011

I Feel Like A Nerd. I Can't Smell Weed.

So I was on the bus today and apparently, someone whipped out the weed at the back of the bus. All these people could smell it besides me. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one. But my friends that I was sitting next to  did and I felt like such a loser.

At first I was confused. The bus driver smelled it and was like, "Who's smoking weed on the bus?" And then I was like, "I don't smell anything. I think there's something wrong with my nose." And I'm sitting there breathing heavily. Jackie was like, "If you've never smoked or smelled in weed before, you won't smell it." Even LaBron smelled it! (I'm not as surprised ever since I heard that he was smoking weed in a car with this other girl I know.

I guess I'm a good kid then. That's a good thing right?



Okay, so I didn't go to Tennis today. They canceled it since it was raining. I got to finish some of my homework and relax. I also overate. I first ate some plantains (that were cold and beyond greasy.) And then I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. And then I ate a small dish of grapes that I found in the fridge. When my sister got home, she brought some cake. It was a little bit, but I got a piece and a few licks of icing. And I just fried some french fries so I just finished a small plate of that.

See what happens when I'm not active? I'm EATING. :|

Here's a survey:

1. What grade are you in?
- I'm a freshmen.

2. Favorite class?
- Erm. I like German and Biology.

3. Least favorite?
- Algebra 2/Trig. :P

4. Have you been in any school sports?
- I'm in Tennis.

5. What about school plays?
- Nah..

7. Have you gone to any good parties this school year?
- Sadly, I have not.

8. If yes, what was the most fun thing that happened there?
- N/A

9. Have you been grounded this school year? Why?
- Nah...

10. What would you say is better right now, your social life or grades?
- My social life.

11. Would you be considered jock, nerd, quiet, drama queen, or in between?
- Quiet.

12. Had a sleep over this school year?
- Nope.

13. Done drugs or drank this school year?
- Nope.

14. Gone to any concerts?
- Nope.

15. Worn heels to school?
- No.

16. Dated someone?
- Nope.

17. Kissed someone?
- Nope.

18. Done something embarrassing? What?
- Oh gosh. ALL THE TIME. My weave fell out today so that was embarrassing.

19. Gone to a dance? Are you going to prom?
- I've been to a dance and I'm not going to prom.

20. Skipped at all?
- Hee Hee. Yeah.

Yeah... I'm too much of a goody-goody.

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how hard it is to find info about an inability to smell pot. That's actually how I found this page- searching Google for that. I really thought it'd be more common, but apparently most people that can't smell it only can't smell it when they're already high. =/ I've never smoked either, but that sounds like a silly reason to be incapable of smelling it. My boyfriend has never smoked it either, but he can smell it fine. I wasn't even aware of my inability until a friend decided to roll joints right in front of me. He apologized for making the room smell, and I was confused because I smelled no difference. He even put the open bag right in front of my face... I still couldn't smell it.

    Anyways, just letting you know you're not alone in that. I'm still going to keep searching for answers, out of curiosity. Luckily it's not as though it's a life-threatening loss to not smell marijuana. The worst that could come of it is not knowing when my (future) kids might be up to something... (Well, I'm certainly gonna keep this inability a little secret from them...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I'm just seeing your comment almost a year later. I never expected anyone to actually comment on my blog so yeah...

      But thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who can't smell marijuana. :P

      Delete
  2. I can't do it either. I thought I had some kind of weird genetic disorder or something. Weird.

    ReplyDelete