I haven't taken a shower and I don't have any of my homework done and it's effing FRIDAY! I had a WHOLE week.
Gosh. Here's a survey because there's something wrong with me:
Do you sleep in your bra?
- Yup.
Do you enjoy drama?
- Yes. Because I'm never really in it.
Are you a girly girl?
- In a way, yes. But in a way, no.
Last person you hugged?
- Err. I can't remember. I haven't given any hugs lately.
Small or big handbags?
- Smallish.
Do you think you're conceited?
- I can be. I just try not to show it.
Do you dress up on Halloween?
- No.
Are you double jointed?
- Nah...
Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
- Um... In class, I guess.
Has anyone touched/smacked your butt ?
- YES. It was smack-a** day, last day of school, 8th grade. I was just about to get on the bus to get the HE** out of there. And *SMACK*
Last person you hung out with?
- My folks.
Do you call anybody by their last name?
- No.
How many guys will read this just because it says Lady Survey?
- It said lady survey?
Do you wear makeup?
- Not really. I wear gloss and eyeshadow sometimes, but then, I don't. Because I haven't in awhile.
Ever cried at a movie theater?
- Not that I remember. No. I'm pretty sure I haven't.
Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?
- I don't know. I don't put on mascara.
Do you think Ryan Sheckler is cute?
- He's okay. He has nice eyes.
Eyeliner or Mascara?
- I dunno. I don't use either.
Louis Vuitton or Dooney?
- Meh.
Heels or sneakers?
- Both are pretty awesome.
Straight or curly hair?
- Wavy. ;D
Hoops or dangling earings?
- I don't wear earrings.
Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
- Dark haired. But then blondes are hot too. It really doesn't matter.
Are you currently frustrated with a guy?
- Yes.
Do you have a best friend?
- I don't know. I guess I do.
Have you ever had your heart broken?
- No.
Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
- Nah... I think about it but I really don't wanna change anything about me.
Do you like your life?
- It's pretty fine compared to others.
Has your ex boyfriend ever gone out with one of your friends?
- I don't have any exes.
Ever walked into the guys bathroom?
- On purpose. Yes.
Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
- No.
Would you ever tell someone you loved them even though you didn't mean it?
- I'm not sure. I'm thinking I won't but I've never actually been in that situation so... idk.
Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
- Yes.
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Yep.
Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
- OMG. Yes. I was just suffering through that not too long ago.
Do you believe in the saying once a cheater, always a cheater?
- In some ways, I do. But in some ways, I don't. I don't think it applies to everey cheater.
Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
- Yeah...
Do you ever wish you were famous?
- Sometimes. But not that famous. More like, the bassist to a band famous.
Are you currently missing someone?
- Yes.
Contacts or Glasses?
- I want contacts but not really. I think I prefer glasses better.
Funny or Serious?
- Funny.
Romantic or Daredevil?
- Romantic.
Cute or Hot?
- Cute.
Long Hair or Short Hair?
- Doesn't matter.
Good Dancer or Good Singer?
- Good dancer. :D I don't mind.
Basketball Player or Football Player?
- Basketball Player definitely.
Why isn't ice hockey ever a choice?
- Hockey is for Canadians. :P Sike.
Smoker or Non-smoker?
- Non-smoker.
Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?
- A Sports Car.
Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall?
- This is hard. I like summer because of the clothes and the freedom but I hate the heat. I like winter because of the snow but I hate being cold. I like spring because it's not too hot but not too cold, but I have allergies. And I like fall because I feel the best in fall but I don't like school.
No comments:
Post a Comment