I am so freakin' irritated right now with my life.
So you see, I was being a good little student and decided to do my math homework early so that I could take my book to school early also. I put it in this black and white folder that I usually use. I come to school next day and during fourth period health class, my friends begin--
Oh my goodness. I have no effing idea what happened to my folder. I just didn't have my math homework and I did it! I knew I did! But I somehow lost my folder and now I feel like crying because I actually did my homework and then what happens? I don't get to turn it in and get my A for it!
This sucks. It happened in U.S. History. I worked all night doing one homework and I totally forget about this other homework. But she decides to collect the homework I didn't do and forgets that we even had the homework I actually did. I already have two 0s in homework in that class.
I want to do them now and make it up tomorrow but I'm so tired and I have a tennis game and I don't know if I'll get to play or not. Plus, by the time I get home, I'll be tired again. It's like an endless cycle. And it's making me depressed.
I don't have my German packet so that's one more zero tomorrow since my German homework was in the same folder. GOSH. I am too tired to give an F right now. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment