Apparently.
One of my friends told me that on my school ID, I looked like one of those black lesbian druggies. I guess I kinda see it... I guess. Everyone's school ID is from back in 7th grade for some reason. (Well, just the 9th graders.) So everyone has to go around wearing their 7th grade pictures on their necks.
So my friend told me I looked high. (Everyone has always said I looked kinda sleepy or sad but he was the first one that said I looked high. I think he was the only one that had the audacity to say it.) Plus, I had twists in the picture. I guessed they looked like dreads. And if you wanna be stereotypical, most of the black lesbian girls that go to my high school have twists or dreadlocks. So I guess I see why he thought so.
So yeah... I got my hair did today. We started last night... around 6 PM. And then we stopped at around 1:00 AM and then we started again today at around 10:00 AM and finished at around 3:00.
So what do I want to talk about?
I've been loving Linkin Park lately. And all those classic rock bands like Three Days Grace and Papa Roach and Three Doors Down and AFI and The Killers. I don't know. They make me feel nostalgic. I kinda like that feeling. I can kinda feel the past. I remember some of their songs coming on the radio or on TV constantly back when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Even younger than that.
Maybe that's why kids my age love bands like The Beatles and Led Zeppelin. Their parents probably played it constantly when they were younger. And the feeling of listening to it feels... good.
My sister is a stupid man beast that we picked up from the forest because we felt sorry for her. She was freaking ugly that even her barbarian monkey parents didn't want her so my parents adopted her and made her act as normal as they could so that she could go to school with the other normal schools. But she's still a freakin' weirdo monkey that has no sense. She's stupid and retarded and needs to go back living in the woods.

No comments:
Post a Comment