Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Whole Bunch of Surveys.

Since I haven't updated in a while. I'm going to overflood the blog with some surveys. Maybe not overflood but I'm gonna have several.

1. Do you like zebra print or are you sick of it?
- I like it.

2. Sock monkeys: creepy or cute?
- I think they're more creepy than they are cute.

3. If you could dye your hair any color what would it be?
- I would die it red.

4. What's your favorite makeup?
- Natural looking.

5. Ever dream about being a rockstar?
- Yes. I daydream about being a guitarist. But I think I'm more of a drummer type or maybe even a keyboardist.

6. Do you wear your hair curly or straight?
- It's curly.

7. What sports do you play?
- Tennis.

8. Do you know who aaron johnson is?
- Nah..

9. Converse: Classic chucks or the newwer styles?
- I like both.

10. Favorite neon color?
- I don't like neon. But I'll say neon blue if there is one.

11. How old were you when you knew santa wasnt real?
- I'm not sure. I wasn't brought up to believe he was real.

12. What's your favorite version of guitar hero?
- I've never played. *hides in shame*

13. Lowest grade you ever got on a test?
- An E.

14. Ever accidently went into the boys bathroom?
- I don't think so. Not accidentally.

15. Ripped your pants?
- Yeah.

16. What highschool clique do you fit into?
- I don't fit into any. I'm too over the place.

17. What's your school colors?
- Green and yellow.

18. What cell phone provider do you use?
- T-Mobile.

19. Can you play a musical instrument?
- I play violin and a little piano.

20. Sexiest accent?
- Erm. All of them. I love foreign accents. I think the sexiest are those Latin accents. They are so adorable.

21. Do you already have your prom/formal dress?
- Nah... I'm not planning on going to any dances.

22. Do you like scary movies?
- Not really. It's hard for me to start watch a scary movie because it starts out so boring. I mostly like scary movies that are based on true stories.

23. Ever played laser tag?
- Yeah. It was fun.

24. Have you ever fallen on your a.s.s. in front of your crush or bf?
- Probably.

25. Favorite season?
- Summer. I don't like the heat but I love the freedom.

26. Ever slept on a water bed?
- I don't think so.

27. Do you know someone else with the same first and last name as you?
- NO. My last name is so uncommon that the only ones who have my last name are the people in my family.

28. Ever snuck out?
- Of class? Yes.

29. Can you cook and/or bake?
- I can cook a little.

30. What perfume scent do you use?
- Circus Britney Spears one.

31. Silver or gold jewelry?
- Silver.

32. Can you do the worm?
- Nah...

33. Ever rode a horse?
- Nope.

34. Ever eaten a lemon?
- Yeah. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

35. What's your favorite afterschool snack?
- Um... let's not talk about food right now. I like eating apples though.

36. Glitter makeup: trashy or playful?
- They can be both.

37. What's the largest puzzle you've ever done?
- OMG. I remember when I was in summer camp, the older kids had to finish this 1000 piece puzzle. It was a LONG time ago. I don't even know if we finished it.

38. When was/is your spring break?
- It's this following week. Starting April 18th.

39. Do you watch jerrsey shore?
- Nahh...

40. Ever wanted to be a vegetarian?
- Yes. I still do. I'm just... not. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment