Yeah... Bummer in the Summer.
I'm scared to go back. I don't wanna see people. Even though the spring break felt so short, the thought of school still feels so foreign. I REALLY don't wanna see people. And you know what I hate more? It's a B-day. And all the spring break homework that was given to me was given mostly by my B-day teachers. Those akata people.
Yeah... AND we have a tennis game tomorrow. I guess that's one good thing about it being a B-day. I don't have to worry about homework. But I'm scared because I haven't practiced tennis in a long while. So my skills are a little dead.
What is there to talk about?
I don't think there's anything. All I did was surf the internet for hours on end, all through spring break. I wanted to go to the mall but that didn't happen. I don't feel like going to the mall anymore, anyway.
*taps foot*
Did I mention that we are doing Romeo and Juliet in English class? I think I have. So our homework was to pick a scene from Act 1 and get all the pics, the songs, and quotes that we're gonna use to make a digital poster. We're using Glogster. I decided to mess around with Glogster and I think my creation was pretty awesome. At least I have an insight on how it works. Mines is gonna look so vicious. [I hope.] I just have to get all the stuff together.
Well, I'm doing Scene 3 where Lady Capulet tries to get Juliet to marry Paris and the Nurse is also there, running her mouth. That Nurse is a big pervert. She mentions breastfeeding Juliet and the day she stopped breastfeeding her. She was three years old. That's disgusting. Why the heck was Juliet still breastfeeding at three years old? Those royal people. They are a disgrace. And then the Lady Capulet talked about being a mother around Juliet's age. Note: Juliet is freakin' 14! So they stop babying their kids at a late age but expect them to get pregnant so young. The Renaissance age was so messed up.
Oh and the nurse reminisces about the time Juliet bumped her head and her husband was like, "Next time, you'll fall back". And this evidently means to fall back on the bed and have... SEX.
This Shakespeare is something.
But yeah, I'm still doing Scene 3. I was gonna do Scene 2 when Paris was asking Lord Capulet whether he could court Juliet and the part when the illiterate messenger went up to Romeo, asking him if he could read the list of the attendants of the party Capulet was hosting. But I had no idea how I was gonna put that in poster form. Especially since there's no picture of Paris on the internet, ANYWHERE.
Well yeah. That's it. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment