Monday, April 11, 2011

The Phone... The Phone Is Ringing.

Do your classes do that? (Note: This is directed to high school students.) When the phone rings in your class, do kids start singing that Wonder Pets song?

"The PHONE! The PHONE is RINGING! The PHONE! We'll be right there!" "There's an ANIMAL in TROUBLE!" Blah blah blah. And some other parts of the song.



They usually sing it really horribly though. I asked my sister, who's in 5th grade btw, and they don't do that. I think it's a high school thing.

So... I stole today. Well, I didn't really do any of the stealing but I ate the stolen things and I was present and included in the process of stealing. So I guess I'm like an alibi or accomplice or whatever they call it.

So one of my friends went to the vending machine and stuck her hand in the machine and began pulling snacks out from the bottom shelf. I was totally hungry so I ate them. I feel bad but not bad enough to regret doing it. I was hungry, okay? I hadn't eaten since lunch time and all I had was a cheeseburger and a few sips of juice and some grapes.

That wasn't going to sustain me until 5:30 PM.

But I can say that my granola strawberry yogurt thing didn't taste as good when it's stolen then when it's bought. Stolen things never taste as good.

Today, we were hardly in class because the 9th grade were apart of this disability program that the school was doing. I think the program sucked though. Except the part when we got to talk to this cerebral palsy man that has a job and talks using this artificial voice and a laptop. He uses this stick that's taped to his head brace and he uses the stick to type out the letters. I thought that was pretty cool. Then the words he types speaks.

But the students asked the most absurd questions like, "Have you ever consumed alcohol?" and "Have you ever had sex?"

But he answered anyway. He was 46 by the way but he looked a little younger. Maybe it's because he looked so vulnerable. Because he really didn't LOOK young. He just seemed younger.

Eh... KBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment