Thursday, April 28, 2011

Okay, So I've Been Putting This Off For Awhile...

And in the 15 minutes I have before I start my homework, I'm going to address.

Remember the recent dude that I've been having a crush on? Well, I'm still not gonna tell his name or even give him a fake name yet but you know what happened? My friend FRICKiN' went out with him. The thing is, I'm not mad at her for doing so. I'm more jealous of the fact that the dude liked HER and not ME. What happened was... the dude messaged her on Facebook and was like, "Wanna go out?" And she was like, "Sure."

I was so shocked when she told me she went out with him. I didn't even know their lives revolved around the same circles. They hung out in the same corner next to the library. I would know since I go there with her somtimes. But still. It sucks but not really. In a way, I was a little happy about it because it gave me a reason to get closer to him. But that's wrong on so many levels. Plus, I'm not that pretty so I'm not in the position to steal anyone's boyfriend. But I don't want a boyfriend in the first place. I would be perfectly content just being friends with the dude. That's really all I want. To be friends with the dudes I like.

It's crazy. It shocked me. I didn't think he was the kind to go for a girl like her. I mean, she does have a nice body and she smells nice. But she's one of those giggly, dumb girls. Seriously, she fits the dumb blonde stereotype except that she's Jamaican. But I love her. She's funny.

Eh, whatever. I'm not mad. I guess I'm not totally in love with the dude, I guess. That's an awesome realization, right? It must be teenage hormones. It makes you get over obsessed about a measly teenage dude for no reason. And the fact that he pops up in your mind all the time makes you automatically think its love. That's why teenagers have so many problems. Bad break-ups, pregnancies, sluts/manwhores, drugs, anorexia, depression, suicide, emo... etc. That's why Romeo and Juliet died. Because they couldn't control their hormones. Seriously, who get's married after one day of meeting each other?

The sad thing is that stuff like that happens ALL THE TIME in the real world. Reality sucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment