Yo!
If you've noticed, the posts have been settling down. It's because nothing's been happening much. But I'm enjoying. It's wake-up, eat breakfast, use the laptop, take a shower, bake something, take a nap, get work done, and more internet, and then I sleep.
I eat a lot in between too.
Today, I went to different online shops and pretended I had a certain amount of gift card money to spend and shopped. It was pretty fun honestly. It makes me wish I actually made that $500> from the internship like other people did. Ugh...
I've been signing up for a bunch of gift card giveaways because I'm desperate. I'm looking at an American Eagle or Forever21 gift card right now. I noticed I've been really into sweaters and cardigans and pendants. Not much else. A lot of the graphic tops weren't appealing to me in any of the stores I looked at, especially JCPenney. I saw a few I liked but not a whole much. And everything I wanted was sold out on JCPenney.
Yo, if you get really bored like me, pretend to go online shopping. It's fun.
So we're going on vacation this weekend. I think it's settled that we're going to New Jersey. We always stay at the Marriot's Residence Inn because we're a big family of 6 and they have free breakfast. I never realized how much of a good restaurant that was until we stayed at a Hilton last year in Connecticut. Ugh, I just cringe thinking about it. The rooms were small and there was no free breakfast and only one TV. The coffee machine was dirty too. Honestly, it wasn't a bad hotel. But when you stay at the Marriot, you really can't compare. I guess we're just too used to it.
But yeah, the New Jersey hotel is a pretty standard Marriot hotel. Complimentary breakfast as I said. Free Wi-Fi. Kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, three TVs, a living room, and a dining table. Complimentary popcorn and coffee and hot chocolate. I feel like I'm bragging. I'm not. I'm just appreciating how superior it is over the Hilton. The only thing about the Marriot is that it doesn't have a extravagant lobby or anything like that. It's not a place to hold parties and events or anything like that.
I'm not super excited as I would've been when I was younger. But I'm excited to a good degree. I'm more nervous about not having good clothes to pack and meeting cute guys but being fat and ugly. LOL.
I took my hair out yesterday and I had a legit Jackson fro. When I wash it, my hair shrinks and becomes extremely coily. You can stretch it out to it's full length and then it will snap back like some kind of bungee rope or something. By the way, I recommend any natural girls to use Tresemme if you have hard to comb hair. I don't really think my hair is THAT hard to comb but Tresemme works wonders for me.
I'm probably gonna get cornrows on my hair since school is coming up soon and I'm gonna rock some pick-and-drop for the first day of school. I think I have an idea for a back-to-school outfit. I really don't wanna seem like I'm doing too much but I think I'm going to wear a white v-neck shirt or something and printed bandage skirt or some close to that. I'd wear patterned black tights and white converse. I'd rock a cool looking robot pendant and some cool rings. The only problem is acquiring those items and getting out the door. I can easily acquire a white v-neck shirt from Ross or something. The printed bandage skirt may be a little harder since I want a unique one, preferably not one from around the area and one that's not too expensive. I could probably get patterned tights from Rainbow for a decent price. The rings and necklace will be a problem since my mom isn't uppity for jewelry.
That's why I'm desperately signing up for gift cards. I NEED them.
I wonder what there is to do in New Jersey. TIME FOR GOOGLE SEARCH YO!


No comments:
Post a Comment