Monday, January 14, 2013

[1/14/2013] Music I'm Loving Right Now

As you can tell, I'm procrastinating to the max. I have no other homework except to study but... that's probably not gonna happen until midnight, you know. And what a perfect opportunity to update my series.

So my favorite artists of recent have to be Sade, No Doubt, and 311. I'm in a bit of music rut but those are the three artists that I've been truly jamming to.
  1. No Ordinary Love - Sade
  2. Just a Girl - No Doubt
  3. Feels So Good - 311
  4. Sick Tight - 311
  5. Underneath It All - No Doubt
  6. Take Me - Papa Roach
  7. Smooth Operator - Sade
  8. Applied Science - 311
  9. Visit - 311


She is such a beautiful woman.
 

The dude that's not in the air has some SERIOUS moves. I love seeing him live and in their music videos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment