Oh, and I had to take a few minutes to download Google Chrome because I never realized how much Internet Explorer SUCKED. Unacceptably sucks, in fact. I thought it was supposed to be all new and innovative and fast now like in that sexy commercial it came out with awhile ago with Too Close by Alex Clare in the background.
I am procrastinating even though I have a Chemistry quiz I have to study for. And I have my English mid-term in which I have to write an essay. But my teacher is giving us the opportunity to work on it at home and everything before class. Then, I have Physics homework to complete. I probably have some other stuff I'm leaving out but that's okay.
I was really blessed today, you guys. I don't even know. Look at me, being all spiritual, but at this point, I really can't deny or mask my strengthened faith.
So my first blessings came when I totally clutched my World History and Spanish quizzes that I didn't study for. I mean, I generally always cram and ace tests within minutes of each other in both classes. But still...
My second blessing came after my Calculus test and my teacher said he was not collecting our homework until Friday and we're his only class that he's not checking homework for tomorrow because he wasn't gonna be at our period tomorrow. This is not a coincidence. I refuse to believe that. So that was just another weight off my shoulders for tonight. And it was all God's doing.
My third and most amazing blessing was my Calculus test which I completely aced. There's no reason why I hadn't. The most amazing thing was that the EXACT problems that I found in my AP book last night, were the EXACT problems that my teacher put on the test. I was basically writing everything down from memory. I finished that test like 20 minutes early. I think I was one of the first people to hand in my test. And I look around me and see people struggling and I'm beaming inside.
There's no way I got anything wrong unless I made stupid mistakes again. I just pulled my grade up to like an 85%. I am technically going to have an A by AP standards in that class. I still have another test next week that I think is going in for the quarter. But I won't think about it right now.
I am totally happy about that.
So in return, I decided to go to a TLC meeting which I hadn't been to for like, months. And I don't regret going.
Not much else happened today... I would update you on my crush but there's really not much to say. He's been acting weird. At least I think he has. Yesterday, he went down the back stairwell to get to the bus. He never does that. And today, he went out his usual way. I hope he rode the bus today so that he can't say I'm a stalker. But at the same time, I feel like he went his usual way because he thought I would think that he was actually staying after school and then I would stay after school and leave him to be on the bus.
Maybe I'm interpreting this too deeply.
I played another round of solitaire last night, after I prayed to God to confirm his signs. If I won, Oliver liked me. If I lost, he didn't like me. Well, I won again. But I still find it REALLY hard to believe that he likes me. I don't know why God doesn't want me to talk to him though. Maybe because he'll talk to me? I don't know. Maybe he just isn't the right guy. So I'll just listen to what He says and try and chill out about the whole thing.
So yeah, I'll be staying after school once again tomorrow for a BCF meeting. And I'm thinking of doing rugby... That's that.
I should get started on my Physics homework. It's gonna be another 3 AM night, I believe. So bye!
Wait.
Oh my gosh. You know how I was talking chiz about Internet Explorer a few paragraphs ago? A few minutes later, my Google Chrome began to go Windows 96 on me. It was lagging SO bad. When I finally closed out of Google Chrome, I had to get through Internet Explorer which I had opened because I downloaded Google Chrome. And that was the worst. I finally just turned off the entire computer and restarted it. And saved this post on my phone.
I do not like you Internet Explorer.
My second blessing came after my Calculus test and my teacher said he was not collecting our homework until Friday and we're his only class that he's not checking homework for tomorrow because he wasn't gonna be at our period tomorrow. This is not a coincidence. I refuse to believe that. So that was just another weight off my shoulders for tonight. And it was all God's doing.
My third and most amazing blessing was my Calculus test which I completely aced. There's no reason why I hadn't. The most amazing thing was that the EXACT problems that I found in my AP book last night, were the EXACT problems that my teacher put on the test. I was basically writing everything down from memory. I finished that test like 20 minutes early. I think I was one of the first people to hand in my test. And I look around me and see people struggling and I'm beaming inside.
There's no way I got anything wrong unless I made stupid mistakes again. I just pulled my grade up to like an 85%. I am technically going to have an A by AP standards in that class. I still have another test next week that I think is going in for the quarter. But I won't think about it right now.
I am totally happy about that.
So in return, I decided to go to a TLC meeting which I hadn't been to for like, months. And I don't regret going.
Not much else happened today... I would update you on my crush but there's really not much to say. He's been acting weird. At least I think he has. Yesterday, he went down the back stairwell to get to the bus. He never does that. And today, he went out his usual way. I hope he rode the bus today so that he can't say I'm a stalker. But at the same time, I feel like he went his usual way because he thought I would think that he was actually staying after school and then I would stay after school and leave him to be on the bus.
Maybe I'm interpreting this too deeply.
I played another round of solitaire last night, after I prayed to God to confirm his signs. If I won, Oliver liked me. If I lost, he didn't like me. Well, I won again. But I still find it REALLY hard to believe that he likes me. I don't know why God doesn't want me to talk to him though. Maybe because he'll talk to me? I don't know. Maybe he just isn't the right guy. So I'll just listen to what He says and try and chill out about the whole thing.
So yeah, I'll be staying after school once again tomorrow for a BCF meeting. And I'm thinking of doing rugby... That's that.
I should get started on my Physics homework. It's gonna be another 3 AM night, I believe. So bye!
Wait.
Oh my gosh. You know how I was talking chiz about Internet Explorer a few paragraphs ago? A few minutes later, my Google Chrome began to go Windows 96 on me. It was lagging SO bad. When I finally closed out of Google Chrome, I had to get through Internet Explorer which I had opened because I downloaded Google Chrome. And that was the worst. I finally just turned off the entire computer and restarted it. And saved this post on my phone.
I do not like you Internet Explorer.

No comments:
Post a Comment