My brother came to my room this morning, waking me up with his uniform shirt on and shorts. I was confused. I usually wake up around 6:30 AM before my brother leaves but I felt like I slept longer that morning. He comes in and says, "We have a two-hour delay." "What?" I said. "We have a two-hour delay, it snowed." And he opens my window and I see the bright white snow and I seriously exploded from happy feels.
My brother later told me that I sounded drunk. I remember exclaiming and fist pumping in my bed before laying back into the comfort of my blankets. It was such an amazing feeling.
And since I had time now, I went all out. I put make-up on and perfume and did my hair and everything. I went outside in the cold with a red thermal mug filled with raspberry tea and my boots and my fingers burning from the pain of the coldness. The snow was beautiful, now that I think of it, but I never really paid much attention. It's funny how the older you get, the less you care about the snow and the more you care about extra sleep.
I've never been so happy about snow since I was small.
I didn't believe it was gonna happen because I can't tell you how many times the weather people have said it was going to snow and it didn't happen. Or when it did, it was pitiful snow combined with rain and that usually happened on the weekends or whenever we already didn't have snow. So it was all pretty useless.
Last year, it was basically Florida in Maryland. That was the worst.
Today was nice because class was only like, 30 minutes long. I wish school was normally like this. Hopefully, it will snow more tomorrow and we'll have a wonderful day like this.
My friend is still not talking to me, but that's okay. I bought her chocolate which I will give to her tomorrow.
Oh and the most awesome and slightly upsetting thing happened today. In Calculus class, my teacher was doing this thing where students could go up to the board and answer homework questions and if we did them, we would get automatic 100%s on the homework. So I got up the courage to actually do one problem.
The teacher decided to choose a problem for someone to do and nobody raised their hand so I did.
And behind me, I heard all these gasps as if no one expected me to actually know how to do the problem. And once I got up there, I panicked because I realized that I wasn't even sure if I did it correct.
But I ended up getting it correct anyway and people clapped and I heard someone in the back say, "SMART!"
Wow. I really don't know what to say about that. I never answer questions in that class so I guess that's why people expected that I couldn't do it. I'm really not sure. But I'm proud of myself. I basically figured it out all by myself last night and I also, for the first time in a long time, completed ALL my homework that was due the next day.
So I really didn't want to ever mention the stupid crush (also known as the Ultimate Crush) ever again on this blog. But I kind of want to just say a few things because he acted a bit off today, at least in my opinion.
Today, my friend and I went up to my locker as we usually do before going to Spanish class and he was walking through the hallway at the same time in the opposite direction. At first, he was in the middle of the hallway, I was on the side, walking close to the lockers. But somehow, he managed to walk so far towards me that he brushed my body. I was like, "WTF?" in my mind. There is so much space in the hallway, what the heck is he almost bombarding me for?
And then today, I was leaving to ride my bus. He usually goes out from some obscure area but I usually go out from the back stairwell. He never goes the same direction I do. Sometimes, I leave from other areas but when I do, he goes the opposite direction as if on purpose. The only times when we do go the same direction is when he leaves first and I follow behind.
But today, I left my locker before he did and he followed behind and that was weird. I'm mad that I pay attention to this. Please excuse me. But I'll refrain from speaking about him again beyond this point. (Or I'll try to refrain) I've kind of gotten over him. I still think he's cute but I don't think about him as much I did before. I don't even hate him anymore but I'll still refer to him as the stupid crush.
I was reading my past posts when I was obsessed with him and I can't believe I used to be so absorbed over a boy. It's disgusting. I wish to never be like that again.
So since we're on the subject of boys, I should probably tell you this weird thing that happened today.
Okay first. My mom is sitting by me as I write this post and I don't know what the heck is up with her. She keeps touching her feet (she ALWAYS touches her feet when she sits on the couch) and she can't sit still. It's annoying.
On to the story. I was in the cafeteria, eating lunch at the new table. For the past few days, I've noticed that people from this table across from us keep looking over to my table. When I walked by that table, the people from the table would stare. And before, I thought I was just seeing things. It's not like I was staring dead back at them so I wasn't really sure.
Anyway, today, the people decided to talk to me today and a girl called me saying that some dude at the table wanted to get my number. I just smiled awkwardly and turned away. I didn't even look to see who the dude was. And they said nothing more.
So weird.
I'll stop now. My brother is being annoying and he needs the laptop.
Peace & Snowflakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment