Today wasn't the best day of my life, obviously. I don't know. When I think back to it now, it started off bad and ended okay.
My AP Computer Graphics teacher said that although I was an amazing artist, a lot of my works were cliche. Honestly, I never saw it that way until she pointed it out. And I don't even know what to do. I have less than three days to get six artworks up to par for grading. I have no idea when I'm going to have the time for that.
And my morning bus music routine was interrupted because I was trying to study for chemistry and listen to music but my AnkiDroid was being stupid and my earphones are wearing out now. I need to get new ear buds ASAP and also ask my dad if I could possibly get one of those nice headphones.
Then, I totally blanked out when I was taking my English mid-term. I couldn't think of what to write for my essay so I had to come back after school to finish and I wrote complete bull-shit. Excuse my language but I have to be real about it. I'm just hoping it doesn't go in for my first quarter grade because that would piss the heck out of me.
And then since I was busy trying to work on my English essay last night, I didn't get to properly study for Chemistry so I feel like I didn't even do that well on my quiz today.
Lunch sucked because one of my friends were sick and the other was finishing her own essay. Plus, this dude was probably making a fool out of me in the lunch line. He kept making loud, obnoxious, moaning sounds in my ear while two girls in front of me giggled like fools. That annoyed me for some time.
And in Calculus, I found out I got a 90% on the test. That blew me because I was sure I had a 100% on the test. I was SO SURE. I don't really wanna get into it. But one blessing I got out of it is now my grade is at an 81%. So I have the equivalent of an A in Calculus right now.
After school, I stayed for a bible club and went to Wendy's with my friend. My friend was pissing me off though.
I waited at the mall for my parents to come in the bitter cold. And I was being really foolish. I stood, actually sat, outside of the mall, shivering and playing on my phone as I waited for my parents to come. A man who was collecting carts from Giant came to me and offered me to go inside.
I was like, "Sure." As if I was a guest at his house or something. I went to sit at a bench next to another old lady and he disappeared for awhile. I felt foolish, I really did. I wanted my mother to come before he saw me sitting there again. But of course, my mom comes exactly when he comes back. And the man was like, "Is everything okay now?" I said, "Yeah. Thanks." Before leaving.
Okay, let me be real with you guys. The man had to be like, in his mid or late 20s and he was good looking. Just saying. I was happy that someone was actually looking out for me like that. I felt good for a moment in my life.
Once I got home, I went for tutoring. And my homework took up a lot of time. And now I'm typing this post. I haven't slept since "last night" (I went to bed at 3 AM) so I'm running on three hours of sleep from about 18 hours ago. I still have to finish my English homework and essay. But I am so thankful that my Physics teacher post-poned our test for next week. There was NO way I could have finished that essay, my Calc homework, and studied properly for Physics in one night. No. Possible. Way.
God is looking out for me. No doubt about it.
So a quick update about the ultimate crush. He is beginning to annoy me. Though I'm not sure why. Maybe because I think he hates me. And I feel like he thinks I'm a stalker. Like today, I decided to go a different route to my Chemistry class though I'm not sure why. Part of it was because I was thinking I could go to my locker to get my calculator but I realized I wouldn't make it in time. As I was going the different route, I had this slight fear that I would potentially see Oliver. And yes, I did see him.
I'm not sure if he saw me. I'm really hoping he didn't. I went a different route when I was going to World History earlier that day. And I think I may have saw him but I'm not sure. I'm riding the bus tomorrow and I hope he somehow realizes that I'm really not a creepy stalker girl. I stayed after school three times this week. Not for him.
God, whatever is your will...
So I'll end it here and get started on my English essay. It will be complete bull, for sure. But that's how it'll be.
No comments:
Post a Comment