Tuesday, January 1, 2013

&& Happy New Year!

It's officially 2013.

Okay, so I really don't have much to say today except that yeah, it's 2013. I've been working on my Computer Graphics project all day. My computer is acting up SO bad. It's possessed. I think I have some hacker or something because everytime I type or used a brush or something that had a type box in it, the box would get possessed and start typing 6 repeatedly.

So I would be searching "photoshop cloud brushes" and instead, I'll be getting "pho6sh6op cl66oud6 b66ru6s66es". And when I'm using a brush on photoshop and it would keep lowering the opacity to 66.

It's so annoying and the mouse would get stuck and I was working on a simple piece since 2 PM and I finally sent it in around 11:20 PM.

I don't know what to do anymore.

In other news, I procrastinated and now I have calculus homework I still need to do. And I was planning on doing my nails today but idk if that will work out.

So this is the start of the new year. School starts tomorrow. I'll start eating less, exercising more, doing every single assignment, and going back to volunteering at my mom's job again.

I also want to write over 200 posts this year because I totally slacked in 2012. That's my goal. To write 250 posts by the end of this year. So I guess that calls me for me to write at least 20 posts a month. That's gonna be really hard especially with school and everything. But I'll try my hardest.

Peace & Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment