Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Friendship All Lead Up To This Moment. OUR DESTINY.

Yesterday my bus driver wasn't here for like the third time this week (we only went to school three days this week) and my bus was filled so my friend and I had no choice but to sit all the way at the front of the bus.

The bus driver was a bit confused on the directions so a woman assistant sitting in the seat across from mines asked me for help.

My friend joked that the reason we were friends was because of this moment. If we weren't friends, we wouldn't have sat together. And if we hadn't sat together, I would've probably sat in the back of the bus. And if I sat in the back of the bus, there would've been no one to lead the bus driver to the first bus stop safely. And the entire universe would've collapsed. All because we weren't friends.

I thought that was funny. And then my friend was like, "What if I died right after because I've fulfilled my destiny?"

LOL.

Today was such a lame and lazy day. This morning, I went to school for test review for Calculus. I got there several minutes early and was able to get a point for the Physics tutoring. But honestly, I didn't feel like I had enough review.

Then, I went home and played on my phone. Took a nap... Woke up and I think, took another nap. Then I went to CVS and bought some face moisturizer and body lotion and cotton balls. And now I'm on the internet...

How eventful.

I could be doing homework right now or brainstorming ideas for my next concentration, but no. My computer is too wrecked to go on Photoshop anyway.

Pero like... Yeah. I should do a survey, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment