Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You're a Smooth Operator.

Today was difficult. 

It wasn't very eventful except for the two mid-terms I had today. I totally failed that Calculus test and I keep telling myself to be positive but it's hard. God, I have faith that you could pull me up to at most a C. And you can do better yet. 

It's funny because last night, I studied only for Calculus (and not properly, mind you) and so when I took the Spanish test, I skipped about 10 questions out of like 40 something, I think. I thought I was gonna fail. I was one of the last people to turn in my test and I got a 90. Calculus, on the other hand, I missed like two questions and I couldn't figure out like 5 of them. And I was the absolute last person to leave. I felt humiliated. 

What else happened today...? Not much, actually. Chemistry midterms are tomorrow and I'm gonna study for that. I hope I don't do what I did yesterday. Seriously, I was getting SO distracted. I couldn't concentrate for a full five minutes on Calculus yesterday. That was a total mistake. 

I actually just realized that I probably missed like four questions. I am so screwed. 

Well, what can I do now? 

Wow, this post is gonna be really short. There's really not much else to say. Well, I lost my calculator so that's just great. It should be in this house but I have an odd feeling that I left it at school on Saturday when I was taking the practice SAT. So I don't really know what to do at this point.

So God, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment