Saturday, August 17, 2013

2 Day Until School Begins.

I never realized how much I disliked shopping. I actually had no idea I disliked shopping.

I do. I wish clothes I liked just appeared on my doorstep. Fitted and paid for.

After church today, my dad gave me $100 as my birthday gift which I spent ALL on back-to-school clothes. I don't wanna think about it too thoroughly especially because I don't even think I bought that much clothes.

So I finally went to Wheaton. My dad dropped my sister and I off at the mall. And I began exploring the stores that I thought I would get the best deals from. I went to Forever21, H&M, Debs, Aeropostale... Everything I liked happened to be so expensive and sadly, there wasn't much I liked. I was TIRED of seeing see through high-lo shirts with tacky studs on them. Ick. And a bunch of stores were FILLED with a bunch of girls trying to buy clothes.It was a mess. It was loud. It was nauseating.

The store that I found myself liking the clothes from the best was JCPenney. But the things there were REALLY expensive. And hear this. A woman gave me a coupon to get $10 off a $25 purchase but I was already in line, holding a $5.00 white v-neck shirt. I had been waiting there for so long and I didn't feel like going to look for all the clothes I wanted and come back and wait in line again.

I ended up going to Ross and the racks were lacking. All the good clothes were gone including this nice olive jacket I saw but didn't get. I'm so mad I didn't pick it up when I had the chance. The only clothes I got there that I ended up liking once I got home was this green plaid sheer blouse and these jeans I found on clearance. I got a plaid shirt but it was way too big even though I got a medium. I got a polka dotted sweater but I'm not in love with it. And I got this gray muscle tee which happened to look so retarded. I'm sorry. But it was utterly RETARDED. And I'm going back to Ross as soon as I can and exchanging the clothes for better ones.

Okay, I don't wanna type anymore. I'm suffering from back pains and I'm cranky. But I put together the perfect first day of school outfit. I tried it on and everything and it was perfect.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment