Thursday, August 22, 2013

I... I Think I LIKE School. *gasp*

Yes. I'm admitting it! I actually like going to school.

Okay, so I don't really care for waking up at 6:30 am or having to ride the afternoon bus... But that's basically it. School goes by so fast because I only have four classes. And then after that, everything is so chill.

Tomorrow, in my RP class, we're doing an experiment on popcorn. The ever so popular, how-many-unpopped-kernels-are-left-in-the-bag experiment.And then, we have to do a report on it and make a backboard just like we'll be doing with our actual Research Practicum. I was supposed to buy a box of Act II brand popcorn but there wasn't any at Giant so I bought a store brand one and hopefully, that flies with my group members. I'm just glad we have something to do for three periods in that class. It'll be so cool when my internship actually starts and I get to go out and eat at a restaurant for lunch before arriving at my internship. I'll feel all grown up and stuff.

Something funny happened two days ago. It really doesn't mean a whole lot to me but I just wanted to point it out because I thought it was funny.

I came in to Biology late because I had to go get my new schedule and everyone had already chosen their seats so there were only spaces in the back. So I started heading for the back where a group of girls were sitting and I noticed that they were all watching me as I approached the back and sat down. I thought it was a bit peculiar but didn't think it was that big of a deal. But a few moments later, the AP Bio teacher did attendance and started calling out names and of course, one of the absent people happened to be a close friend of the girls I was sitting around. And I was just like, "OOOHHH. I see..." At least in my mind. I took their friend's seat... Wow. They couldn't have been less obvious.

I just that was a wowzer. Of course, the girls were those preppy girls that are basically stuck together at the hip and though I don't think they meant any harm, I wish they didn't have to make me feel like the enemy just because I sat in the seat you were hoping your friend would sit in.

Okay, enough of that.

Tomorrow, my friend is throwing a birthday party for her boyfriend so now I have to buy cupcakes and research the cheapest pizzas that we can order. I was planning on doing Wendy's with everyone on Friday but out of nowhere, she decided a birthday party would be particularly great tomorrow. No one else got a birthday get-together!

I hope they're okay with two medium pizzas from Dominoes.

I wore a dress today and I spent so much time carefully shaving my legs last night. My legs are still looking good now and I really don't wanna waste all that hard work. So tomorrow may be a shorts day. If I can find a pair.

Girl problems, am I right?

So I have no cute guys in any of my classes. Well, I won't say they're all ugly. A FEW of them are cute, or at least kind of cute. But out of those ones, they're mostly all taken. And then everyone else I'm not really interested in. Which kinda sucks but I guess it's a blessing because it means I can't focus on anything else except my school work. And even outside of class, there's no guys I have my eyes on AT ALL. It's kind of weird. I can't tell if I like it or not but I think I do.

Well, I'm telling you this because yesterday, this cute guy that I used to see in the hallways all the time last year walked in to my RP class. But I'm not trying to get attached because he's gonna leave, I think, and I'm not gonna talk with him ever and I don't wanna deal with the feels that come with having a crush. I wish he'd go away already. He kind of reminds me of Troye Sivan except with lighter hair and heavier brows. But he has that pale-ish skin, pouty lips, tall-ish but thin thing going on.

Yeah... I need to finish this Stat homework. I'm craving my ABC Family shows which I still haven't caught up from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment