Monday, August 5, 2013

Carrying Bags of Charcoal Is The New Workout.

I don't think I've ever expended so much energy on a PICNIC.

I told my mom that I would come with her to go set up this community picnic we were having. I thought we were just gonna bu a few bags of ice and charcoal to send down to the picnic. Then we'd spread a few sheets, set up a few trays of food, and go back home to take a nice shower and come back.

Ha. NOPE.

I was sleeping in as I usually do on a summer's day. My mom woke me up a little before 10 pm, I think. We were in a hurry so I quickly put some clothes on, brushed my teeth, and rubbed the eye dirt off my eyes. I didn't even wash my face because I thought I would've been home soon enough to do that later.

We ended up going to Shopper's and buying a cart full of ice, like 12 bags of it. Two charcoal bags. And the lighting fluid. That wasn't even that bad. We piled the stuff into the car and went to my aunt's house to pick up a few things.

Sike. I'm lying. It wasn't a few things.

Our car was LOADED with sodas, more charcoal bags, games, trash bags, sauces, and other miscellaneous picnic things. That wasn't even that bad either.

Then, we took about a 15-20-minute drive to the park where the picnic was being hosted. When we got there, we basically had to empty our Sequoia (in the parking lot) and somehow bring all the stuff like a half a mile to the picnic tables which were conveniently the farthest two tables in the area. Carrying the huge charcoal bags the whole distance was probably the worst pain in my life. I completely destroyed my arms carrying those things and cried on the inside when I had to carry anything else.

I was so emotionally and physically distressed that I really couldn't even eat the food that I had spent the time bringing and setting up. I mean, I eventually ate. Come on! It's me you're talking about. But not at the time. I had to recover. I did so by trying to assemble a badminton net.

My arms are still sore. I needed it though. My arms disgustingly flabby and disproportionate to the rest of my body.

I was also MAD thirsty in more ways than one. Which is sad to say. So remember this kid? DJ Table Guy. Well, he's back from boarding school and I've been seeing him plenty of the times in the summer. Let's just say, puberty hit him pretty well. And it's great that we pretend that we don't know each other even though he flirted with me about three years ago and gave me his phone number. But it's cool. He brought his white friend who wasn't really that cute but was tall and had a nice body.

I was with my siblings, sitting on the playground, bored as hell and glancing over the guys any chance I could. I can't wait for school to start. This madness needs to end. I've been crushing on the most random-est guys ever. It's actually REALLY bad. I was gonna make a separate post on this but I don't think I will.

First off, I've been crushing hard on Cedric Bixler-Zavala ever since I started getting into The Mars Volta. I'm actually listening to Cicatric ESP right now. I really don't know how I started crushing on him. I think it was this interview I decided to watch of him and Omar. I expected Cedric to be the weird, chronically high one and Omar to be the chill, philosophical one. Can you blame me? Cedric's stage presence and wild black curly hair kinda gave me that impression. And Omar WAS the one putting the magical pieces together.

But Cedric's personality is probably what made me attracted to him. Plus his blue eyes and Spanish heritage. And then yesterday, I found out he was pushing 40, is married, and has twins. -_-





Second, I won't say I've been crushing on him (because it would be pedophilia and I don't roll that way) but I find him SO adorable and cute. His name is Hayden Byerly and he plays Jude on The Fosters. If I was like, 12 and he was in my 7th grade class, I'd totally have a crush on him. He has that smile that exudes into his eyes. He has the "smizing" type of eyes, if you get what I'm saying. I love his character on The Fosters and I get excited when he comes on because he says and does the darndest things.










On a less pedophilialic note, I do think David Lambert is sexy as heck on The Fosters and it doesn't help that they dress him in snug fitting clothes that accentuate... well, everything.

Dat booty doe.
But David Lambert doesn't really count on this list because he fits the criteria of guys I usually crush on... Brown hair, pretty colored eyes, pouty lips...

The next one isn't extremely weird either. It's weird to me because I realized how adorable I found him OUT OF NOWHERE. I was watching an episode of YouTubers React the other day and then Kurt Hugo Schneider appeared and I just found those big puppy eyes of his, oddly attractive. 

He's cuter in video than he is in pictures. I'm not actually sure what he does though. I'm guessing music and he might be related to Max Schneider... I don't really know... I don't really think I care. But he's just another piece of eye candy for me to have while I watch my episodes of YouTubers React. But yeah, I thought it was pretty random because I never really cared for him much before. Oh and he has this cute lisp. Yes.


So this is the end of it. There's only two more weeks left before school starts. I still have homework to finish. This week will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment