I'm in that productive mood!
I just finished my Stat homework so it's on to my mini RP stuff. I'm mostly productive tonight because GuruGossip is down today and everything else on the internet bores the heck out of me. Like seriously. I've been scrolling endlessly on Tumblr by default because nothing else seems to excite me.
I guess I could talk about my day but it really wasn't that exciting. My lack of glasses inhibits my learning experience so I already have a bunch of doodles in all my journals. And I have a bunch of notes that I have to somehow get.
I finally met my Lit teacher. She has this sweet, pretty voice and she seems so cool. So that's pretty swell. I'd probably like her more if she didn't require that I had to buy a binder and a composition notebook for her class. But I should've expected so.
The highlights of my day included getting a free spanking new ID for my internship. And also, I was pumped through out the day because my friend somehow got herself in a tussle with some 19-year-old kid that texted her this weekend. And the guy was planning on coming to school today and beating her up.
Well, he came to school along with his other friend. Apparently, he walked from this town like an hour away. And they never had the fight. In fact, he barely acknowledged her presence. So that was that. I was also supposed to go to the SADD interest meeting but didn't because my friend was supposed to have this fight.
We ended up lagging around in front of the school before finally heading home and getting a cup of Baskin Robbins because it was hella hot today. I got a nice single scoop of Blueberry Cheesecake that I had to quickly scarf down before getting onto the bus. I was so sticky and gross when I finally got home. I shiver just thinking about it.
My friend was acting uber guy obsessed this afternoon though. She kept mentioning how our guy friend needed to make more cuter friends because you know... what's the point of having a guy friend with no cute friends? It's funny because he does have cute friends but they're all either taken or insane or douche-y.
Even though I sometimes really wanna guy, I can't really see myself going out with anyone at the school. I was walking through the hallways today and decided to be on the look out for any cute guys and there was actually no one. There were just the same faces from the last two years and all the other guys seemed too young.
According to God, guys are not a part of the senior year plan.

No comments:
Post a Comment