I probably won't get half of the things I want but this time, I'm being more realistic. I'm not setting high expectations for myself. And honestly, aside from the first day of school, I don't really care what I wear on the other days of school.
My biggest challenge has been trying to lose weight this summer. I'm okay with my legs. It's my arms and stomach that irk me. I actually put on and removed a bunch of tops this morning because I couldn't decide what to wear TO THE MOVIES.
Yeah, I went to the movies once again but with my siblings this time. Everything that was out was either for little kids or was R-Rated so that left us with Wolverine. I have never been one to watch Marvel movies but there's something about watching action movies in a theater that make them 50% better.
And my siblings, who were annoyed with me for watching Grown Ups 2 and Pacific Rim without them, actually enjoyed the movie. And then we got two huge large greasy pizzas from Three Brothers and we went home. The pizzas totally ruined my diet and I felt sick after just one of them. I remember not liking the pizza the first and only time I tried it and today reminded me why.
But yeah, on to what I was talking about before. If it wasn't for my friend, I would be totally oblivious and uncaring to all things. I've been chill about a lot of things aside from college things. Whole time, I've been worrying about getting SAT scores high enough to get into the colleges I want to. But because of her, I now have to think about dorm things, roommates, college parties, sororities, blah blah blah... Things I never even thought about before. She even made me start thinking about prom and I freaked out about it for like a few minutes before realizing I actually dd not care that much about it.
One other thing she keeps making me think about is my first day of school appearance. If it wasn't for her, I would not be thinking about my hair and outfit until a week or less before school starts. So because of her, I made three outfits for school, one I plan on wearing on the first day.







So the outfit was inspired by some girl's outfits on this lookbook website. In one outfit, she was actually wearing a lightweight gray hoodie, floral top, white shorts, and boots (I think). In another outfit, she was wearing shorts with black sheer tights and boat shoes and I thought it looked pretty cute. On Polyvore, I couldn't find the perfect floral top but I found this muscle tee and I thought it was just fine.
I may not actually wear shorts and tights on the first day of school. Instead, I'll wear some new jeans and a new pair of shoes. If the weather goes like it was today, I may need that hoodie but I highly doubt it. I just need to find all these pieces and put it together.

No comments:
Post a Comment