After a meal of Subway sandwiches, fries, and Wendy's frosties, my friends and I were sitting at the bus stop, casually waiting for the next bus to get home.
Then out of nowhere, a mysterious figure approaches and I look up. A ray of sunshine blinded me and the face of All Things Beautiful peeked out from the rays. It was the most magnificent sight I had ever seen.
God. He was cute as hell.
I have trouble even writing this but I will try my hardest to continue. The guy happened to be on his way to the Labor Day Festival and was confused as to what bus he should ride next. I was so awestruck by his beauty that I could barely talk or even hear him for that matter. My friend answered his questions and I awkwardly tried to pretend he wasn't there. The awkwardness continued as the guy continued to try and make small talk with us. But I could barely speak English.
It was actually so bad that I won't go into details.
Anyway, the misery ended when his bus finally came and he got on the bus and even waved goodbye to me. And I giggled like an idiot. Oh my gosh...
And I can't get over it because for one, I acted like a complete idiot. And two, this sexy guy was actually trying to talk to us. Not like he was trying to make a move or anything like that. But he was being really chill and sweet. He was Black and Puerto Rican and one of the few rare sexy guys that didn't sound like a complete ratchet drugged-out idiot. He totally exceeded my expectations.
Honestly, I just can't get over how I acted. That's the main thing. And part of me never wants to see him again. Another part of me wants to so badly just to prove to him that I'm not an idiot. But of course, the chances of me ever seeing the guy again is close to 0. So God. Please help me. Stop bringing down these angels to distract me.
A lot of kids were in the plaza area getting food because of the football scrimmage, the Labor Day festival, and all sorts of merriment. I kind of wish I went to festival now but there was no way I was gonna go there with a full backpack on.
My self-esteem was extra low today. My friend pointed out my extra knotty hair and the fact that I had thick things and "uniform" legs. And by uniform legs, it means I have no butt and my legs are just thick stumps. I think that's what she meant by it. And I actually thought I had good legs at one point in my life...
So I felt really stupid walking around.
No comments:
Post a Comment