Wednesday, August 14, 2013

5 Days Until School Begins.

So after about four hours of stress and weeks of awaiting, I was finally able to log in to the school portal and find my schedule.

It was the ugliest, most messed up schedule I've ever had. Here it is:

1st Period: AP Biology
2nd Period: RP Biology
3rd Period: Lunch
4th Period: Team Sports
5th Period: AP Literature
6th Period: Genetics
7th Period: AP Statistics
8th Period: AP Physics C

So where should I EVEN start? How about the fact that I have eight periods when I'm only supposed to have four. Well, I'm starting there because it's not really there fault because I did JUST get my internship this summer. So okay, never mind that.

So the ACTUAL first messed up thing... I have third lunch. The worst lunch everr. It's not even lunch. It's BREAKFAST. Brunch, if you wanna be technical. And I'm gonna have to deal with that for almost a week probably. Like, I just can't. I'm going to starve.

And then the next messed up thing is AP Physics C. Whaaa? I did not even sign up for this. Well, I did. It was my alternative to Advanced Organic Chemistry. But I only put it down in a humorous way because I was sure as he** I was gonna get my Organic Chem. Good thing I actually kind of like the teacher and I don't really loathe physics. But no. This is unacceptable.

And then the MOST messed up thing... TEAM SPORTS. That is an abomination. The school obviously hates me if they actually skipped all my alternatives to United States History & Arts and gave me this crap. Who the hell do they think I am actually about to take Team Sports. That is COMPLETELY unacceptable and the sad thing is that I actually have to go to this class until my schedule gets changed.

I can't believe I waited all night for this mess. And there's more to this mess. The school is gonna be in total disaster mode on the first day of school.

First, we're supposed to be getting new lockers. Allegedly, they're gonna be like Carolina Blue or something. So exciting, right? Well, I found out about this like a week or two ago. And now, there's a few days left before school starts and they still don't have those new lockers installed. I saw this tweet on Twitter and someone was like, "We're probably gonna go the whole first quarter without lockers". But I just realized how possible this was because our school is a total mess.

And then, my friend went to school today and found out like 116 seniors had no schedules. I was not one of those seniors but I feel like no schedule would've been better than this. Who am I kidding? I was going insane trying to find this schedule. If I got onto SchoolMAX and found that it wasn't even there, I'd practically kill myself or something.

According to Twitter and Facebook, a lot of people had messed up schedules. So yeah, my school is screwed. Thankfully, being in Science and Tech gives me the advantage of having my schedule fixed in a jiffy.

No shopping was done today. Nor work. I want to work on my portfolio but meh. I can't even print anything out. So what's the use...? That's a bad excuse. I also need to go to the library and return my tons of library books. I don't even wanna think about all the books I have checked out. I don't even think I know where half of them are.

I discovered another cute outfit today. It's with this black top I already had but have hardly worn. I could wear it with these new blue jeans that I got and flats or whatever I choose. Maybe that'll be a Wednesday outfit or something.

Err yeah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment