I just came back from a birthday party for this thirteen year old. I actually don't mind her. She's a pretty chill girl. Her friends were ghetto as heck though. I honestly cannot stand 13-year-olds. Including my sister.
So there's exactly one week before school begins. Okay, maybe not one week. One week and a day. The thought of school makes my stomach turn. I can't wait to dress up in new school clothes, use my new school supplies, see all my friends, and get back to a regular schedule. But I DO NOT want to see math again, have to study until long hours in the night, come back home absolutely tired out of my mind, and wake up at 7 am in the morning only to be late to my bus. -_- I don't want anymore weeks of summer but I don't wanna go to school either. You see the problem?
In two days, we're supposed to be getting our schedules. Since I now I have an internship, my schedule will be totally butchered. So that's one more thing I have to deal with when I get back to school. I'm hoping I do get to see my friends frequently during the first day but the chances of me seeing them are so slim since I have all AP classes. Lunch is like my ONLY hope and then after labor day, I'd only be seeing them on Mondays anyway. Ugh... Senior year will be something.
So I'm going to be doing this countdown. Updating you on all the things I've been doing to get ready for back to school. I've already done a little back to school shopping. I think I'm set with the shoes even though I didn't get the boat shoes I wanted. I got a black and white striped cardigan, a black tank top with a skull on it, and two pairs of shoes: these turquoise DC high tops and black oxfords. The high tops aren't really my size, they're a size 7 even though I wear a 7.5 or 8 but they are bearable and I probably would NEVER see those shoes ever in Ross so I picked them up. And I got the oxfords because they'll go with a lot of things and it's an alternative to ballet flats and sneakers (which I always wear). If I can get cheap boat shoes, that would be great but if I don't, it's cool.
I'm planning on getting another cardigan in like a mostly black color and a hoodie I saw at Ross that was cheap but exactly what I've been looking for. And then I need to pick up more tops and jeans. Basically, I need to do the rest of my shopping.
Tomorrow (or I guess in the actual morning), I'm having driving lessons with the mumsies. I haven't been on the road in forever, since before my dad got home from Nigeria. And I know I've probably regressed.
My mom gave me the permission to go to Wheaton on Monday but I may not get to go with my siblings. I want to go with them but I know I probably won't buy anything for them. Apparently, our family is broke because of all the money my dad spent in Nigeria. I feel like I'm carrying a burden even though I don't make any money for this house. What assures me is the fact that my parents are my parents and they know how much is too much and I trust that they'll make the right decisions. If something is over the budget, they should tell me because I'm not gonna risk our family's safety for a pair of shoes or something.
Anyway, my plans for Sunday include cleaning my room up a bit more... I already did a thorough cleaning of it earlier in the week and it's already getting messy again. And I'm going to finish all my AP Bio homework whether I like it or not. I also need to force my dad to buy printer ink because he's not listening to me when I say we need some.
So that's it for this. This week went by so fast. I didn't realize I hadn't last updated since Tuesday. :X
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment