Today was supposed to be a very productive day. But it wasn't. It's all my fault.
I planned to go to the gym, and then to the library, and then get myself a pumpkin spice latte, and go home and relax for the rest of the evening.
But no. I decided to ruin my plans by asking my friend if she wanted to go to the library with me. So I ended up having to take two buses to the library in her town. And I accomplished nothing except my UVA essay and it's not like I even wrote an entire essay. I simply took an essay I had already wrote and cut it down as much as possible. But that's it. The computers at that library sucked and error messages kept popping up. I spent most of my time helping my friend with her stuff when I had originally planned to revise, get some UMBC essays done, search for some scholarships, and study for my Math II Subject test.
Nothing. I did nothing.
I came home and found out I had two Research Practicum deadlines: my Preliminary Bibliography and Chapter 1. Both due tomorrow. Or today since it's 2:03 AM. I finished the Chapter 1 thankfully, because I started it beforehand. I have 12 of the 15 references finished so I'm gonna just find three more when I go to school tomorrow. Along with that, I had a lab for Organic Chemistry to do which I BS-ed. THANKFULLY, someone had found a link to the actual lab online and posted it online and I simply took all the information and regurgitated it into my own creation. I still have to sketch the apparatus or whatever. So... that's for tomorrow.
I lost $5 and I can't find my ID. Yippee!
College applications are due on Friday.... Yippee!
And I have not gotten over my crush and I went major obsessive today... YIPPEE!
That's just another predicament for another day.
But I'm gonna pray to God tonight to just get this obsession out of my head. Preferably, I would like for my crush to just kiss me and let me live the rest of my 17-year-old life in bliss. But I guess a sound mind is a good thing too. I keep convincing myself that my crush, "The Guy", actually does like me. Maybe not as much as his own girlfriend but a little. And then I look in the mirror and I realize that I'm just kidding myself. It's driving me insane. God help me please! Just choose one! Let him kiss me or let me forget about him.
I'm slowly driving myself insane, you guys. I'm going insane!
You know what else totally brought my mood up? Well, I ended up getting As in all my classes except for my "Internship" class. I got a 0 on TWO stupid, freakin' assignments and I got a C. I can't tell you how frustrated I am. For the first time in my life, I was close to a 5.0, only to get a FREAKIN' C IN A BULLSH*T CLASS. My classes are all weighted and I had an A in all of them except for Internship. Can someone please explain my life?
No. Don't.
Because I really don't care I really don't care I really don't care.
The Smiths.
No comments:
Post a Comment