Tonight is the night of the College Fair.
I wanted to take a nap but I ended up taking way too long just finding a top to wear. And I didn't wanna have to take a nap for a few minutes and wake up all groggy when i can just stay awake. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight since I don't have homework either.
The reason why is because of the NHS inductions which I've mentioned before. The NHS members have to get all dressed up and get to school at 7:30 PM. And apparently, we won't be done until 3rd period. Since a lot of Science and Tech/Honors seniors will be gone, my teachers in my first two classes are not assigning homework. That means I only have two classes for tomorrow and during fourth period, we will be going to the lab.Then I'll be going to my internship. Hopefully, it'll be as chill of a Friday as it seems to be.
I'll even indulge myself in a warm pumpkin spice latte if it's warm enough, and finish work at Starbucks. Or maybe not because Starbucks is expensive and I can go to McDonalds and buy the same thing for a cheaper price. Yeah, I'll just do that and sit in the library and get my work done instead.
But yeah...
Anyway, the NHS inductions rehearsal was today and I can't believe how immature the NHS members are. They kept talking when we had things to be done and it just made me realize how bogus the whole thing is if the most esteemed students of the school can't even get themselves together. They actually began to annoy me. But whatever. I got to get out of class (my RP class where I was perfectly content in because I wasn't actually going anything) for a period.
Since I skipped my internship today, I decided to hang with my friends after school, thinking that my bus would've been late. Well it wasn't. So I missed my bus but it wasn't actually a big deal. My friends have gotten even weirder or maybe I've just been away from them for too long. But they still make me laugh so much.
Well, it seems like I've been away for TOO long because I found out from a friend that my "father" and my friend had sex for the first time over the summer. And apparently, they've done it more than once. And now I can't look at them the same way anymore. It's one of those things that you'd want to know but not really. I guess I shouldn't be a surprise because they are one of the most touchiest couples ever. And I know that my friend had gone over to my "father"'s house a bunch of times over the summer. It was bound to happen eventually.
Enough of that now.
I'm too anxious to type for some reason. Good luck to me at this college fair! Hopefully, I score some free applications and maybe even a guaranteed acceptance. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment