It's actually pretty cool that they have different music stations corresponding to different "vibes" of the day. Like for example, for Thursday Night, they have the Studying Vibe, the Cooking Dinner vibe, the Winding Down vibe, and of course, the Going to Sleep vibe. And in the morning, there's like ones for exercise and morning car rides and etc. I don't know. I think it's pretty creative.
But that's not the point of this post actually. I feel like I'm doing a sponsored post or something...
So I somehow set myself up to take this math competition (more like test rather than competition) thing where you get free tuition if you score the highest on it. Well, I didn't start studying until tonight and the test is tomorrow and I will completely fail. There's really no doubt about it.
The median score is apparently, 16. And this is considering that the test is 25 questions meaning that each point is 4 points and getting a score of 16 is only answering FOUR questions correctly. The questions get harder as you keep going and I didn't realize that until I got to the fourth or so question, thinking I had it going on and then math happened and I just... I don't... I can't!
I skipped so many questions and got the ones I did do incorrect. And seriously, I haven't done real math in like 5 months. This whole time, I had been studying SAT Math and Statistics. I don't know how to do anything and I don't feel like learning how to all this. So basically, I will fail and I will happily fail.
Luckily (or unfortunately?), the test is 75 minutes. We have a lot of time to do the test. I just won't have any clue what I'm doing. So I'll draw nice pictures and entertain the people who are scoring the test because why not?
What I should've been doing with my time is studying for my Organic Chemistry quiz, which is tomorrow. Because I cannot afford to get another E. My grade is at an 87 at the moment and if I can get an A on this quiz, bring some paper towels in, and present my group presentation, I can probably get to the A mark before the end of this week (which is also the end of the quarter).
Ugh... I left my Orgo book in my locker and I don't feel like making flashcards for reactions that I totally forgot how to do. Maybe I'll go to sleep and wake up early and study...?
On TOP of that, I have to finish reading the book Candide. I was supposed to finish reading it this weekend but God has been blessing me so my teacher never gave any quizzes. Actually, Monday she spared on and today, she just didn't come. So I need to finish that story tonight and scan SparkNotes tomorrow morning.
So SAT scores come out in two days or technically tomorrow because it's after midnight. When ever I think about that, my heart sinks and my blood rushes and I feel like breaking down and crying. The score would either drive me to want to kill myself or make me jump into the streets dancing with joy. Maybe not so extreme but yeah... this SAT score is everything.
I didn't go to the library today... Well, I did. But the internet connection was down in the whole library and I took it as a sign that God did not want me to be there that day, neither did I feel like being at the library. So I went home. I caught the Holy bus. I call it the Holy bus because I'm not totally infatuated with the bus driver and this bus drops me on the side of the street where my neighborhood is actually located so I don't have to be on the streets for too long so that the creeps can't creep on me. But I really don't like that bus. Okay, I don't really dislike it. But I don't like it as much as the other bus.
The bus driver for the Holy Bus was actually cute. As far as I can tell. He had sunglasses on but he had really nice facial features and blonde hair and he seemed cute. But when I showed him my I.D., he kinda just glanced at it and looked away with a straight lip. And that put me off because the other bus driver would say thanks and smile. And then the bus was overcrowded! Well, maybe not overcrowded but more crowded than the other bus and for the first time, I actually had to sit wedged between two people. It was probably because of the fact I came just a couple of minutes before the bus was supposed to pull off. But meh. Whatever.
Thursday, I'm going on the Sexy Bus.
There's still a bunch I wanna talk about but I'm going to refrain myself. I'm going to try my hardest to go to bed early. I guess relatively early.
Ughh. Crazy day is tomorrow too! I'm probably just going to wear two different colored shoes and call it a day. I bought a pair of good quality leggings the other day and set them out in the living room and now they're gone. My mom said she didn't touch them. And I'm not sure who else would've except my Grandma but I still haven't asked her. This is what I dislike about this house.

No comments:
Post a Comment